What? Could someone please help me interpreting my chart?

Hello everyone, I'm new to astrology so I'm def having some troubles interpreting my natal chart, and also progressed stuff. What I focus on mainly and can't figure out is my retrograde Mars in Leo and Venus in Aqua, not to mention my contradictory Sun/Moon. Also, why do I kinda feel more like a scorpio even though I don't have any planets there? So, can you give me a general interpretation to my chart, focusing mainly on these aspects (and maybe also on my career path)? Furthermore, I don't even understand well my progressed chart, cause I don't see the fiery traits of aries helping me in my personal growth.
Excuse me in advance if I seemed inconsistent in my presentation but as I wrote before I'm very naive in this context so I'm trying with what I can to give you some info about myself; oh and sorry in advance if I made some mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker.
Here I link you my natal and progressed chart, hope you can read smth cause I reduced the image size to make it easy to upload.

Attachments

• BirthChart.JPG
    BirthChart.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 69
  • ProgressedChart.JPG
    ProgressedChart.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 39
Can't answer to Samantha Bean, just wanted to say that no, thanks, I'm okay with these kind of answers; though what's the name of that forum?
For those who can't read my chart, I can post the other one with larger image size, if you want.

Last edited:

Oddity

You are indeed invisible. The Ghost of the Forum. Nobody can see you ;)

But if you want someone to read your chart, make all the asteroids go away. Much, much easier to see what's going on without them. I'd ditch the aspect lines as well, but some folks here depend on them.

Definitely though, lose the friggin asteroids and weird metaphysical points. Moon's node and Lot of Fortune can stay. And planets. That's all.

Freya39

Hello everyone, I'm new to astrology so I'm def having some troubles interpreting my natal chart, and also progressed stuff. What I focus on mainly and can't figure out is my retrograde Mars in Leo and Venus in Aqua, not to mention my contradictory Sun/Moon. Also, why do I kinda feel more like a scorpio even though I don't have any planets there? So, can you give me a general interpretation to my chart, focusing mainly on these aspects (and maybe also on my career path)? Furthermore, I don't even understand well my progressed chart, cause I don't see the fiery traits of aries helping me in my personal growth.
Excuse me in advance if I seemed inconsistent in my presentation but as I wrote before I'm very naive in this context so I'm trying with what I can to give you some info about myself; oh and sorry in advance if I made some mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker.
Here I link you my natal and progressed chart, hope you can read smth cause I reduced the image size to make it easy to upload.

First of all you have the Ascendant in Gemini sign, showing that you are a very friendly person, flexible, easy to adopt new circumstances. You like to act rather than being passive.
However, because Mars is retrograde in your 3rd house / you could feel some inconvenience in terms of actions, especially when is come to communication, learning, education, short trips, siblings, ideas, knowledge. I do have Mars in Leo, but is direct. However, Mars in Leo is peregrine planet.
A planet which has no dignity or debility at all is said to be 'peregrine', meaning 'wandering', since it is away from its own territory and not in the territory of either a friend or an enemy. Peregrine planets are considered to be independent, functioning on their own without any particular relationship to any other planets or signs.
Key words for Mars
Will, Assertiveness, Aggression, Anger, Courage, Muscular strength, Competitiveness, Stamina, Drive, Speed, Impulsiveness, Rashness, Metal/Sharp Tools, Men, Military, Sex Drive, Survival. Because in your case is retrograde it could slow you in terms of taking decision/ especially in everything associated with the 3rd house.
Hope this help!
Check the full Astrology Forecast for April 2017 / Gemini Ascendant, and you can find much more about April 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8K7xqCXYk

Best wishes!

You are indeed invisible. The Ghost of the Forum. Nobody can see you ;)

But if you want someone to read your chart, make all the asteroids go away. Much, much easier to see what's going on without them. I'd ditch the aspect lines as well, but some folks here depend on them.

Definitely though, lose the friggin asteroids and weird metaphysical points. Moon's node and Lot of Fortune can stay. And planets. That's all.

Lol haha I was just bullshitting a little bit:D
what if I leave Lilith also? in reality I wanted also to get some insights about my love/sex "tendencies", so I thought that Lilith and Juno especially could tell something:D:p but yes, I'll take your advice.

Attachments

• mysoul.JPG
    mysoul.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 30
  • myprogressedsoul.JPG
    myprogressedsoul.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 23
First of all you have the Ascendant in Gemini sign, showing that you are a very friendly person, flexible, easy to adopt new circumstances. You like to act rather than being passive.
However, because Mars is retrograde in your 3rd house / you could feel some inconvenience in terms of actions, especially when is come to communication, learning, education, short trips, siblings, ideas, knowledge. I do have Mars in Leo, but is direct. However, Mars in Leo is peregrine planet.
A planet which has no dignity or debility at all is said to be 'peregrine', meaning 'wandering', since it is away from its own territory and not in the territory of either a friend or an enemy. Peregrine planets are considered to be independent, functioning on their own without any particular relationship to any other planets or signs.
Key words for Mars
Will, Assertiveness, Aggression, Anger, Courage, Muscular strength, Competitiveness, Stamina, Drive, Speed, Impulsiveness, Rashness, Metal/Sharp Tools, Men, Military, Sex Drive, Survival. Because in your case is retrograde it could slow you in terms of taking decision/ especially in everything associated with the 3rd house.
Hope this help!
Check the full Astrology Forecast for April 2017 / Gemini Ascendant, and you can find much more about April 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8K7xqCXYk

Best wishes!

Hi! thanks a lot for your insight! I wouldn't say I'm all like that, I come off instead as very passive and secretive, but maybe with close friends and family I act like that cause I don't feel the pressure of judgements of other people; for the adaptable and flexible part though I have to agree (with an extent, being more of a passive type, as I said, so it's a positive aspect from a certain point of view, but being a pisces I think it's a gemini trait which is more linked with some sort of an adaptable passiveness, as if my piscean nature crushed with, flatten the geminian qualities). But maybe it has to do also with my mars retrograde, as you said; and actually I'm like so proud to have that placement, to have mars in the dramatic and flamboyant sign of leo:cool: if only it wasn't retrograde...so my mars is peregrine? that's very interesting! didn't know that! I just thought it could mean that having few or none aspects with other planets would make that planet not very important in my chart, though my mars has few aspects with mercury and venus if I'm right, which are both oppositions. Another question: I'm ruled by mercury, right? and so what are my dignified and debilitated planets? a friend of mine said recently that I'm a "neptunian type", cause I'm a pisces and I have some planets in 10 house(?? isn't it the 12th the "neptunian house"? or the 9th?) and/or in aquarius sign. Finally, sorry if I seem ignorant but, are debility and detriment synonyms?
However, I really like mars in Leo, all the people I know who have it direct are succesful people; if you don't mind that I'm asking you this, what's your sun sign?

Last edited: