New job foster carer

BOOGY99

New job "foster carer"

Hi
I have two jobs, (Gemini MC) clerical and me and my partner are new foster carers.
I am wondering what house is the foster carer in a natal chart?
I know the 5th house is children, (we have no children of our own, we did not want any)
My Saturn in the 5th conjuct south node. (been there in past lifes and done it?)

Am wondering if i am on the right path?

We have a 15 year old girl who is a Gemini SUN, Moon in Libra, Virgo Ac, Pluto in Sag opp sun and square acendant (problems with attachment, abuse and neglect) She is (Air/Earth)
Progressed pluto opp natel sun around 7-8 yrs, tradgedy did happen for her. (Air/Earth)

Me (Earth/Water/Air) and my partner (Earth/Air) are really enjoying this new experience :happy: and i think i will be giving up my clerical job.

i have and i am going through a painful transformation regarding T Pluto opp N Moon in Cancer.:sick:

I would love to hear what you think.:unsure:

i attach my birth chart (1st link) and my partners (2nd), but partners is a lot different with equal house.

BIRTH CHARTS, PLEASE CLICK ON LINK
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=754&pictureid=3691 1st mine
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=755&pictureid=3692 2nd partners

Last edited:

Claire19

You really need to load your natal charts and the chart of any other person you are enquiring about.

The 11th is usually foster or adoption matters especially if the Moon is there or the Sun. Sometimes Neptune and Uranus in the 5th will be indicators. Sometimes the fourth of family matters is also involved.

BOOGY99

birth charts for me and partner now uploaded, and child below

astro_2gw_04_c.45648.13981.gif

Last edited:

BOOGY99

The 11th is usually foster or adoption matters especially if the Moon is there or the Sun. Sometimes Neptune and Uranus in the 5th will be indicators. Sometimes the fourth of family matters is also involved.

Many thanks Claire x :happy:

So i see the Moon in Cancer would rule my 11th house, which sits in my 10th house, North node in leo in 11th.
My partners would be Sag/Cap, on 11th house cusp, north node in Gemini 4th/5th, jupiter in Gemini 4th/5th, Neptune 10th/11th, Moon 3rd/4th in taurus, depending on the house system used. (placidus/equal):unsure:

Also some significent aspects in child's chart to our own charts.
29May. 1996

Does anybody see success in this chosen path?
(i have been told by a couple of astrologers that i will have a promising career?)

Would love to hear from peeps x

BOOGY99

Why dont you contact your local social services,they will probally be able to explain everything to you a lot better.

i am a new foster carer with a foster child aged 15, why would i want to contact social services?

i am wondering if this is the correct path i have taken :happy:

Last edited: