Going through my Saturn return

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah, currently going through my own as well. Nothing on the mundane realm is out of order or all that unpleasant. Now, "spiritually"....hahaha. I'll just say that a lot of progress has been..forced, in a certain way. 9th house Saturn will be 9th house-y, after all.

I was expecting the world to come crashing down or something. What with the stories I've heard from others. Suppose having Saturn in dignity counts for something.

What's yours been like so far?

Brizabot

Premium Member
Yeah, currently going through my own as well. Nothing on the mundane realm is out of order or all that unpleasant. Now, "spiritually"....hahaha. I'll just say that a lot of progress has been..forced, in a certain way. 9th house Saturn will be 9th house-y, after all.

I was expecting the world to come crashing down or something. What with the stories I've heard from others. Suppose having Saturn in dignity counts for something.

What's yours been like so far?

We’ll Saturn Is in the 12th house and I’m having some behind the scenes hidden iis in a cloth house and I’m having salmon behind the scenes hidden issues for sure. .
It’s thing that I’m not able to talk about with people. Therefore resolve anything it’s it’s very much like being in a prison.

Blaze

Account Closed
We’ll Saturn Is in the 12th house and I’m having some behind the scenes hidden iis in a cloth house and I’m having salmon behind the scenes hidden issues for sure. .
It’s thing that I’m not able to talk about with people. Therefore resolve anything it’s it’s very much like being in a prison.

12th house Cap Saturn? That's a hard placement for sure. Saturn joys in there.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your Sun sign? If your chart is diurnal (Sun is above the ascendant line), I'd expect some leniency in Saturn's pressure. But if it's nocturnal (Sun beneath the ascendant line)....ouch.

Brizabot

Premium Member
12th house Cap Saturn? That's a hard placement for sure. Saturn joys in there.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your Sun sign? If your chart is diurnal (Sun is above the ascendant line), I'd expect some leniency in Saturn's pressure. But if it's nocturnal (Sun beneath the ascendant line)....ouch.

I have the sun in the fifth house in cancer

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...;prmth=0;btyp=2;syr=2020;mth=gw;smon=1;nhor=5

WhT do you think? I just came from the hospital. I just found out that my dad has a decease that’s does not have a cure !! I think I need to take care of him and take time away from work and my boyfriend. This is actually something that I really need. To nurture someone especially someone I love. And get away from my toxic environment. Can 7 look at my chart ? Please! ❤️❤️❤️

Blaze

Account Closed
I have the sun in the fifth house in cancer

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...;prmth=0;btyp=2;syr=2020;mth=gw;smon=1;nhor=5

WhT do you think? I just came from the hospital. I just found out that my dad has a decease that’s does not have a cure !! I think I need to take care of him and take time away from work and my boyfriend. This is actually something that I really need. To nurture someone especially someone I love. And get away from my toxic environment. Can 7 look at my chart ? Please! ❤️❤️❤️

Ah. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well as that difficult situation you are in, Brizabot. Hard times are made harder without someone to talk with and if you don't mind me saying, you can always speak to a stranger like me, should you feel the need. :smile:

Now, astrologically, I can't see the chart. Can you PM me your birth details?

Brizabot

Premium Member
Ah. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well as that difficult situation you are in, Brizabot. Hard times are made harder without someone to talk with and if you don't mind me saying, you can always speak to a stranger like me, should you feel the need. :smile:

Now, astrologically, I can't see the chart. Can you PM me your birth details?

Wow you’re amazing sending you a PM right now