Does he like me?

alliewar

Asked 'does he like me?' last night

venus and mars are conjunct, does that describe difficult tension but likability at the samtime?
venus and mars are in a water sign = positive
new moon = malefic
jupiter and mercury are not aspecting eachother = negative

I think its a no

Attachments

• astro_2gw_589_does_he_like_me.3227.12264.jpg
    astro_2gw_589_does_he_like_me.3227.12264.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 56

Sunrise

Asked 'does he like me?' last night

venus and mars are conjunct, does that describe difficult tension but likability at the samtime?
venus and mars are in a water sign = positive
new moon = malefic
jupiter and mercury are not aspecting eachother = negative

I think its a no

Dear why did you take Mars and Venus??:unsure:
you are Jupiter and he is mercury:smile:
I do not see a lot of interest from both sides. In the future, Mercury and Jupiter will make opposition.

Arena

Just don't be so worried :)

Just love the guy and don't be too stressed, life will take it's course and things will always go up and down - there will be good times and bad times for all people.

Was it a Vedic astrologer that said you would be responsible for your husband's death? Your Vedic chart is different from this one.

Just keep to one basic rule, don't believe everything an astrologer tells you, do the best you can in your relationship. Be open to love and connection.

alliewar

Just don't be so worried :)

Just love the guy and don't be too stressed, life will take it's course and things will always go up and down - there will be good times and bad times for all people.

Was it a Vedic astrologer that said you would be responsible for your husband's death? Your Vedic chart is different from this one.

Just keep to one basic rule, don't believe everything an astrologer tells you, do the best you can in your relationship. Be open to love and connection.

I knooow, it just that its new and exciting :love:

alliewar

Dear why did you take Mars and Venus??:unsure:
you are Jupiter and he is mercury:smile:
I do not see a lot of interest from both sides. In the future, Mercury and Jupiter will make opposition.

Venus and Mars because they are both relationship planet

The opposition could have symbolized the disagreement we had the other day..

rafaella

Venus and Mars because they are both relationship planet

The opposition could have symbolized the disagreement we had the other day..

Venus and Sun are secondary relationship planets. Mars has no place here.

The opposition is a future aspect, something that will come in the future.

Mercury (him) applies to Saturn first, which may mean something or someone is obstructing this relationship. This is prohibition.

I do think he likes you. Sun has just entered sign ruled by Jupiter, so his 'male stuff' likes you, physically drawn to you. But he as a person, 'the thinking person' has no interest.

alliewar

Venus and Sun are secondary relationship planets. Mars has no place here.

The opposition is a future aspect, something that will come in the future.

I dont get it, what does the future opposition trying to say about my question?
A future event that would make him struggle to relate with me?

Mercury (him) applies to Saturn first, which may mean something or someone is obstructing this relationship. This is prohibition.
You are very right

I do think he likes you. Sun has just entered sign ruled by Jupiter, so his 'male stuff' likes you, physically drawn to you. But he as a person, 'the thinking person' has no interest.
Sounds right

Last edited: