Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-02-2013, 05:47 PM

Man that flirts with me has a girlfriend

Something happened very recently that left me pretty much hopeless and brokenhearted. I don't expect nothing positive to happen, I guess I just want to be prepared for what comes in my way.
Ever since I've met this guy, we've flirted. The flirting was pretty obvious, and it lasted for almost two full years.
For the last two weeks, I've started to feel more seriously about him, and yesterday I plucked up my courage and told him how I felt.
Big was my surprise when he told me he had a serious girlfriend.
He never ever hinted anything, and Facebook is blank on that respect. It was a complete, utter surprise for me.
I was expecting that this chart would give me some insight on the situation and the immediate future. What reasons could have driven him to hide something so big from me? What will happen in the immediate future in relation to this situation?
Thank you very much.
Attached Images
File Type: gif How will this situation develop.gif (53.5 KB, 14 views)

Unread 10-02-2013, 06:07 PM

Re: Man that flirts with me has a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiatheVirgo View Post
Something happened very recently that left me pretty much hopeless and brokenhearted. I don't expect nothing positive to happen, I guess I just want to be prepared for what comes in my way.
Ever since I've met this guy, we've flirted. The flirting was pretty obvious, and it lasted for almost two full years.
For the last two weeks, I've started to feel more seriously about him, and yesterday I plucked up my courage and told him how I felt.
Big was my surprise when he told me he had a serious girlfriend.
He never ever hinted anything, and Facebook is blank on that respect. It was a complete, utter surprise for me.
I was expecting that this chart would give me some insight on the situation and the immediate future. What reasons could have driven him to hide something so big from me? What will happen in the immediate future in relation to this situation?
Thank you very much.
Hi, VtheV.

I am sorry about the upset that you are experiencing.
Regarding your questions, horary can reveal how matters may unfold, but I do not believe it can tell you reasons why someone would or would not do something. It also cannot answer an open ended question like "What will happen?"

You might wish to consider carefully and thoughtfully if there is a pressing, clear and specific question you have about him or about the two of you. You may also benefit from reading some other relational horary questions here on the forum to see the types of questions horary can answer.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 10-02-2013, 07:22 PM

Okay, I guess I want to know if he feels anything about me, how is he feeling in regards to this situation and how attached he is to this girlfriend.
But like I said though, I'm pretty hopeless, I expect nothing. But I realised that is what I am wondering.
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiatheVirgo View Post
Okay, I guess I want to know if he feels anything about me, how is he feeling in regards to this situation and how attached he is to this girlfriend.
But like I said though, I'm pretty hopeless, I expect nothing. But I realised that is what I am wondering.
We can look to see how the parties feel about each other by looking at reception between the significators. You are signified by Saturn, and he, by the Moon. Then we look at what is called reception between them.

In this instance, he/Moon does not receive you well, does not invite you in, because you/Saturn are in the sign of his detriment, Scorpio. And while it may not seem this way to you now, the chart suggests that you don't have that much real interest in him either, although I appreciate that you feel disappointed, and rightfully so. Your two significators are just past an applying aspect. This suggests to me the very recent event that ended the fun flirting.

As you attest and as the chart shows, your significator, Saturn, is not in the best condition. This may be a good time to assess where you are and look toward something that can provide you with more sustenance and nurturing than what appears to have just concluded.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Tags
flirts, girlfriend