So scared!!! Help!!

selfless

Banned
if u want, Just give your DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH (if possible).. write the NAME of the MONTH (e.g. January, November,etc). (do NOT give MONTH NUMBER, otherwise it creates confusion.) Then, By VEDIC ASTROLOGY, your question may be answered easily. Reply soon with your QUESTION.

Vista

Hello everyone!I'm in a very bad situation & i sincerely need your help!So i recently learned that my mother is dying of cancer soon.Of course it is trully hard for all people to lose their mother but for me it's extremely hard because except for the huge love i have for her i'm also completely depended on her.The reason is i'm paralyzed since i was a baby & she was the Angel who always took care of me!Both my parents grew me up in a great way & taught me to give my best to become a useful person & now i'm a medical student close to graduate but i dunno how to survive without her.I'm afraid i will never be happy again & i will suffer too much from now on.It was a moment of my life when ,after too much suffering the latest years because of many health problems of me & my parents,i was hoping to become happy even to love & be loved by someone special like all normal people in my age but instead this happened! I really adore her!
I know that Pluto[ruler of 5th] will soon conjunct my DC & trine my NN,Saturn [ruler of 7th] entering my busy 5th house & Jupiter will conjunct my NN for the second time in a year.The first time it was a very magical period of my life in August when i was a student in a clinic where all people were extremely kind to me & i also met somebody there that felt like i knew & loved forever.We are kind of friends with him now.Anyway i'm afraid that the coming transits the next months will be too dangerous for me & i will find no happiness from now on!What do you guys think?I'm really scared!!I need the truth cause only through the truth i know what to expect so to do something to help myself survive.

Well I am sort of with Dr Farr on this one, I don't see anything that jumps out at me as a terrible time or pointing to her death or your not doing well. With that said, as other's have commented It's very difficult to predict death. Sure it's easy to go back and find something that might explain the death of someone, but then again for example when my grandmother passed, all the difficult transits for her were months AFTER her death. My feeling is that when someone passes and there were no outward transit/progression indicators, it usually points to an easy passing for which you could be thankful I would think. At least you have time to sort of prepare and spend as much quality time with her. With you, again nothing really shows me that you will not make it or have a hard time other than the normal grieving of losing your mother. Your Saturn return does come up when it conjuncts Sag, but that is a ways off right now so i wouldn't worry too much about it. We all go through it. Concentrate on finishing your schooling and plan for the future. You will be OK. Sorry about your mother.

starchaser

apologies I must have misinterpreted your first post...

Back end of next year you will be having your saturn return, which for you will could be painful with all those planets in scorpio

What happened when T Uranus was conj MC at 25' pisces?

I have only Pluto & Venus in Scorpio but anyway yeah i get your point. How much time ago was tr. Uranus conjunct my MC?Now it's retrograde so i got confused lol

starchaser

It is vitally important that we not suggest that looking at transits or progressions of mythical planets or Pluto is going to provide answers. Modern astrologers have extensively tried to find "death signatures" and they simply do not exist. This is not the time to suggest that a heart-broken person about to lose her loved one get into such a dubious pursuit.

Actually i never asked about her death i'm against predicting other people's death especially when it's 99,9% they're leaving soon.. my question was about my future.

starchaser

Well I am sort of with Dr Farr on this one, I don't see anything that jumps out at me as a terrible time or pointing to her death or your not doing well. With that said, as other's have commented It's very difficult to predict death. Sure it's easy to go back and find something that might explain the death of someone, but then again for example when my grandmother passed, all the difficult transits for her were months AFTER her death. My feeling is that when someone passes and there were no outward transit/progression indicators, it usually points to an easy passing for which you could be thankful I would think. At least you have time to sort of prepare and spend as much quality time with her. With you, again nothing really shows me that you will not make it or have a hard time other than the normal grieving of losing your mother. Your Saturn return does come up when it conjuncts Sag, but that is a ways off right now so i wouldn't worry too much about it. We all go through it. Concentrate on finishing your schooling and plan for the future. You will be OK. Sorry about your mother.
Thank you so much!!!!

starchaser

if u want, Just give your DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH (if possible).. write the NAME of the MONTH (e.g. January, November,etc). (do NOT give MONTH NUMBER, otherwise it creates confusion.) Then, By VEDIC ASTROLOGY, your question may be answered easily. Reply soon with your QUESTION.

where?is there a site?

Choe

You know it doesn't really matter if she leaves in 3 or 10 days..probably she's leaving soon i guess ,my question was about my future without her..will i make it?Is there anything good to expect?

I have misinterpreted your post too,thinking you're asking if there is a hope.

Sorry, I didn't intend to give you a false hope.

Inconjunct

Dear starchaser, rather than look at your transits and offering what might turn out to be false reassurance, I would like to take a look at your natal chart for the strengths you can draw on to help you deal with this situation.

What I notice right off the bat is that Moon in Gemini. The Moon suggests how we react at our most instinctive, basic level, and so could be said to have something to say about how we respond to stressful situations. Your Moon suggests that communication is vitally important to your emotional wellbeing, and I would recommend that you draw on this to help you deal with what's happening. Talk, talk, talk - talk to your mum, to her doctors, to her nurses and to your friends. Get as much information as you can - look on the internet, communicate with other people going through the same thing. This may mean you laying your emotions bare and with a 12th house Moon, that may be difficult for you, but remember the 12th house also describes our "hidden enemies", which implies that not acknowledging and talking about your feelings might be particularly unhelpful for you.

Your Moon trines both Mars and Jupiter, in a grand trine pattern. I think what this could signify is that you have enormous emotional strength. It also suggests that perhaps faith might be important to you, or some kind of philosophy to help you understand the role and meaning of this situation in your life.

My own mother died 5 years ago. It was, of course, a terrible dark time of my life, but I got the chance to spend a lot of time with her before she passed and I treasure that precious time. I also feel that this bereavement made me a stronger person and gave me some much needed perspective in my life.

Look after yourself.

The fourth planet can act as a grounding principle, kind of like a lightning rod channels lightning energy into the ground. The opposition aspect often brings conflict, polarization, disagreement and stress, although it is also dynamic and motivating. It is a challenge to be triumphed; a problem to be solved; a disagreement to be negotiated.
Some astrologers believe that the conflict of the opposition planets must be resolved and mastered before it is possible to gain positive and productive access to the energy of the triangle figure
http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/glossary/glossary_k.htm

Moon in Opposition to Uranus
"Every so often you show an unpredictable side of yourself and this impulsive behavior can create some challenging experiences. A constant inner sense of urgency makes you feel restless and tense at the same time. You are a nonconformist and you don't really like being told how to run your life. You'll listen to the advice of others, but in your heart, yours is the last word."
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectsmoon.htm#namooaspur

starchaser

Inconjunct thank you so so much!!!!

astrologer50 thank you & yeah you are right Moon opposition to Uranus describes me exactly!

waybread

I am sorry for the loss of your mother. There is a saying about loss, "You will never get over it. But you will get used to it." As you do so, hopefully you can pledge to make of your life the best things about your mother.