Synastry Aspects

Sweet Serenity

I have these aspects with someone in synastry. Could someone tell me about this chart? Thanks.

Moon opposition Moon

Sun opposition Venus

Mars opposition Chiron

Jupiter opposition Ascendant

Saturn opposition Ascendant

Venus opposition Mars

Sun opposition Chiron

Moon opposition Venus

Moon opposition Mars

Moon opposition Chiron

Squares

Jupiter square Jupiter

Chiron square Chiron

Moon square Uranus

Moon square North Node

Mercury square Pluto

Mercury square Ascendant

Mercury square chiron

Uranus square Chiron

North Node square Chiron

Saturn square Pluto

Venus square Ascendant

Venus square North Node

Jupiter square Saturn

Jupiter Square Pluto

Sun trine mercury

Sun trine Venus

Sun trine North Node

Sun trine Chiron

Moon trine Jupiter

Moon trine Saturn

Moon trine Ascendant

Venus trine Saturn

Mars trine Ascendant

Jupiter trine Chiron

Saturn trine Chiron

Uranus trine Neptune

Urnaus trine Ascendant

Neptune trine North Node

Conjunctions

Ascendant conjunct Ascendant

Moon conjunct Uranus

Mercury conjunct Pluto

Mercury conjunct Jupiter

Venus conjunct Jupiter

Venus conjunct Pluto

Mars conjunct Uranus

Sextiles

Jupiter sextile Uranus

Pluto sextile North Node

Mercury sextile Neptune

Sun sextile Uranus

Venus sextile Neptune

Solastro

Oh my God!!

Where do we begin? I think keeping it simple would help..

I can recommend a good book.. 'SKYMATES.. Love Sex & Evolutionary Astrology'.. by Steven & Jodie Forrest..

So what about *the Moon.. & *the Sun to start with.. also what about *Mercury to see how communication will go.. OK then there's *Venus/Mars..

'Moon opp Moon'.. from above book..
Challenging Aspects.. 'The Moon is the heart, & so having two partners' Moons in tense intraspect is not a very reassuring sign. It suggest's that the couple's hearts & souls may at times lack a fundamental kind of understanding or sympathy with eachother.'

Here the suggestion is that time apart may help to add some perspective.. also sitting down in 'a neutral place' to listen to eachothers feelings etc.. without judgement.. may be also be rather helpful.. so this may mean looking at Mercury aspects then also..

Thats' just the beginning..

Also you have said you have Sun opp Venus & trine Venus.. so that's a bit unclear.. which is you & the other.. putting up the two charts might help to clarify..

Last edited:

archergirl

If you Google one of your aspects, say, 'Venus conjunct Pluto synastry' you can pull up a whole great list of interpretations, some of which are very good. This is a lengthy project! Look at it this way: trines are 'easy', sextiles are 'helpful', squares are 'challenging' and oppositions are 'challenging and require balance'. Conjunctions can be either good or bad, depending on which planet conjuncts which! Sun conjunct Moon is great; Saturn conjunct Uranus, less so, because of the opposing energies.

wilsontc

Staff member
synastry only, to Serenity

Sacred,

Since you only want to look at the synastry chart, that is all I am looking at. Thank you for providing the details so I have a chart to look at: I find a list of aspects very confusing to understand.

First, we look at aspects to the Sun and Moon. There is an aspect between your Moons, although it is challenging. This indicates you are "connected" in some way, but it could be a challenging connection. Looking at the aspects to the other personal planets (Personal planets are Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars), there are a few easy connection (trines) but mostly challenging connections (oppositions). Oppositions to personal planets indicate that you two may be on "opposite sides" of many personal issues. While this can be stimulating in the short term it can cause issues in the long run.

Looking at all the Venus (relationships) connections between you, your Pluto (transformation, also power) conjuncts (energy is combined with) his Venus, indicating you could overpower him in relationships in some way. As long as he is willing to share power, this may not be an issue. You also have Uranus (friends, also rebellion) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus, indicating you may have impulsively gotten together, only to find that you would prefer to be "friends". This aspect can indicate the possibility of a "one night stand" between two people. There are easy aspects between Neptune (spirituality, also idealization) and Venus, which can mean the relationship is idealized in some way and one or both of you are not interested in seeing any problems in the relationship.

You have challenging aspects between your Pluto and his Saturn (duty, also authority) which can indicate struggles between your power and his authority. Power and authority sharing is important to avoid the problems this can cause.

All these issues can be worked out if BOTH people in the relationship are willing to work on them.

Relating,

Tim

Last edited:
He can be the boss anytime he wants ;)

We've been friends for like 1 year. I notice he does like to be boss. but that doesn't bother me. Maybe because of the absence of my father in my life.

I once read about the not seeing the bad side in eachother an illusion but I chose to see that. So I won't be an idiot either. I am not afraid of sharing my emotions with him like I am with other people. Sometimes he ahs trouble expressing himself but says what he ahs to anyways. It shows he's really trying.

But his friendhsiop is important to me. So we will see what happens.

Thanks guys.

How about these trines and conjucntions?

I thought they were good aspects?

Sun trine mercury

Sun trine Venus

Sun trine North Node

Sun trine Chiron

Moon trine Jupiter

Moon trine Saturn

Moon trine Ascendant

Venus trine Saturn

Mars trine Ascendant

Jupiter trine Chiron

Saturn trine Chiron

Uranus trine Neptune

Urnaus trine Ascendant

Neptune trine North Node

Conjunctions

Ascendant conjunct Ascendant

Moon conjunct Uranus

Mercury conjunct Pluto

Mercury conjunct Jupiter

Venus conjunct Jupiter

Venus conjunct Pluto

Mars conjunct Uranus

lilllybelle

Funny but I think of opposing moon signs as one of the best aspects you can have between two people. I know I have a lot of deep peace when a mans moon opposes my moon. I feel like he is going to take care of me. That goes for friends too. Sometimes I get annoyed with say how selfish the moon in aires person can be, but overall it feels like I'm dealing with family and I can be myself because they speak my language. Of course my venus, mars and south node oppose my moon, so it would be natural that I would love someone whos moon conjuncted my venus, mars and S.N. Lilllybelle

wilsontc

Staff member
Misreading, to Sacred

Sacred,

You said:
Are you sure you didn't accidentally misread? We don't have Uranus square Venus.

I DID misread the chart since I switched around whose planets were whose and missed the Moon oppositions. I have corrected this now in my original post. However, you do have Uranus square Venus between you, although the square is very wide and so it may not be that intensely felt by you two.

Self-correcting,

Tim

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
"good" aspects, to Sacred

Sacred,

You said:
How about these...conjucntions?
I thought they were good aspects?...
Moon conjunct Uranus...
Mercury conjunct Pluto...
Venus conjunct Pluto...
Mars conjunct Uranus

The energy of the aspect depends a great deal upon the planets involved:
Moon (home, also emotions) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion) - could indicate rebellious emotions between the two people

Mercury (thinking/daily work) conjunct Pluto (transformation, also power) - could indicate Pluto person overpowers the other person's thinking

Venus conjunct Pluto has been explained

Mars (being, also anger) conjunct Uranus - could indicate rebellious anger between the two people

About the complexity of aspect interpretation,

Tim

Kitten

Re: "good" aspects, to Sacred

Hi everyone! I have Chiron trine Saturn too but can't find anything on it in synastry, see,s like an aspect that would certainly be transformative but would a trine really even apply to Chiron?