Will I see this friend again? ( 7th or 11th house)

Suede

Hi all

I m wondering if you can help me with this. I met this new person and find her quite interesting and think may be she may be an interesting friend. So I m wondering i cast this chart to see if I will see her again

In this kind of question should i use 7th house or 11th house?

I m sun
If use 7th, then she is Saturn
But if use 11th, the She is mercury

Both will give a different result

Pls kindly advise. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• B7F4443C-9980-4B70-90BA-036DC840E6D9.jpg
    B7F4443C-9980-4B70-90BA-036DC840E6D9.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20

waybread

Since she is someone you just met, not yet a friend, I would use the 7th. It's a catch-all for people who do not fit into a known category.

I would give this a "yes." The sun (you) applies to a conjunction with Saturn. Saturn is in its own sign, or chariot, here, so it doesn't lose much from the conbustion. These planets are both in her turned 11th house of friends.

Since the sun is the faster moving planet, I think it's up to you to establish contact.

Suede

Hi waybread

Thanks for your reply

Actually we already hang out for couple days because of the circumstances we met (a ski camp kinda set up everyone need to interact with each other constantly for few days). But I would not call her a friend yet because usually this kind of encounter may break after the circumstances

Do you think still is a 7th house?

Just wondering if the chart able to tell what the person view about me. I have been hurt by friend last year so I want to be careful and try to hold myself back before I invest my friendship into another person again

waybread

Suede, I am sorry that your former friend hurt your feelings, but you will have a really hard time making new friends if you hide out. Relationships (friends, lovers, mentors, &c) always require risk-taking.

If she rejects you, well, that's hard. But she's not the only fish in the sea. Just move on with your life. Trust me, there are many young women out there looking for friends... and for more-than-friends.

Rather than trying to avoid risks, howbeit you work on declaring yourself to be an emotionally strong person, able to take what life throws at you? Then, as the saying goes, "Fake it till you make it."

I think she's be fine with you as a friend. The sun is normally a beneficial planet, and Saturn in Capricorn receives the sun in Capricorn. Just take it easy.

Good luck with this. Let us know what happens.

Suede

Waybread

Thanks for your kind word. I guess the wound is too fresh now I am still working on recovering and cant take another bullet so soon

Thanks

waybread

What do you mean, "bullet"? Your question was merely about a possible friendship, not about whether you'll marry her.

But if your ego is so invested in this girl, you're definitely thinking of her as 7th house material, not just as a "friend." With the significators in the 5th house, you're probably at least thinking about a love affair.

You can't keep running away your whole life from the possibility of having your feelings hurt. You are strong enough to handle a wee bit of rejection, although this chart indicates a good connection. But this won't happen if you stick to your "poor me" attitude.

Nobody will shoot you, I promise.

Suede

Haha..bullet may be a bit strong. But last year I got betrayed/ neglect by a friend I did feel like it was shot / stab by a friend. That is why I m using that word

waybread

I got the metaphor.

But isn't it time for you to take a stand for yourself? You're strong enough to withstand a little rejection from a girl you scarcely know, should that happen. Which I doubt.

But why even ask the question if you determined in advance that you were going to hide behind your shell?