Should I dye my hair red?

Scherzy

I know this question is a bit weird but I cant decide.
Will it be good ?

Should I look at venus and uranus ?

Attachments

• red hair.jpg
    red hair.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not to be disrespectful, but why not just look in the mirror?
Anyway, a libra ascendent is pretty, and with your Leo and sagittarius planets in fiery signs red should be a good color for you. It's aggressive, do you feel aggressive?

Scherzy

Anyway, a libra ascendent is pretty, and with your Leo and sagittarius planets in fiery signs red should be a good color for you. It's aggressive, do you feel aggressive?

Youre right,this is a bit weird.But sometimes when I make a change of style, I don't like it and don't like it afterwards.
I don't want it to happen again because red is a difficult color, you know.

Scherzy

Yes I feel passive - agressive.
Nevertheless, I would like to increase my feminine energy.

Scherzy

Second house occupe face,its ruler is pluto,pluto opposite midheaven and square ascendant
does it mean it will not fit my face ?

ElenaJ

Youre right,this is a bit weird.But sometimes when I make a change of style, I don't like it and don't like it afterwards.
I don't want it to happen again because red is a difficult color, you know.

Years ago I decided to make myself a bleached blond (I'm naturally brown haired).
When they finished I looked at myself in the mirror, and said "I'm not leaving here like this, dye me brown!".
Afterwards it occurred to me I could have tried on a wig, not sure why I didn't but I felt quite sure of what I was doing. So, try a wig first!
It's not always whether it looks good or not, but how it feels on us!
This is one reason political prisoners are shaved, they want to remove their identity.

Scherzy

Years ago I decided to make myself a bleached blond (I'm naturally brown haired).
When they finished I looked at myself in the mirror, and said "I'm not leaving here like this, dye me brown!".
Afterwards it occurred to me I could have tried on a wig, not sure why I didn't but I felt quite sure of what I was doing. So, try a wig first!
It's not always whether it looks good or not, but how it feels on us!
This is one reason political prisoners are shaved, they want to remove their identity.

Good idea
Thank you Elena !