Why did my biological mother leave me?

neptunian

My question; Why did my biological mother leave me? what was her reason for leaving me? I wasn't able to find any information about her. If you help me interpreting this question, I'll be grateful.

Firstly, I 'll try to interpret;
I'm mercury in the twelfth house. I'm unaware of who I am. There are many planets in the twelfth house.

Mother is the tenth house. She is saturn, in capricorn; but in the eighth house and retrograde, separating from pluto and south node. Is she dead? or she must have undergone a difficult transition. I think this saturn ketu pluto conjunction is heavy. what can this tell about my biological mother's situation ?

My significator and my father's significator both in the twelfth house. Venus receives us; but my mother doesn't like venus. saturn falls in aries. Venus rules her ninth house. distance related ? Im confused.:confused: Help me please.

Attachments

• whydidsheleaveme.jpg
    whydidsheleaveme.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 35

rafaella

My question; Why did my biological mother leave me? what was her reason for leaving me? I wasn't able to find any information about her. If you help me interpreting this question, I'll be grateful.

Firstly, I 'll try to interpret;
I'm mercury in the twelfth house. I'm unaware of who I am. There are many planets in the twelfth house.

Mother is the tenth house. She is saturn, in capricorn; but in the eighth house and retrograde, separating from pluto and south node. Is she dead? or she must have undergone a difficult transition. I think this saturn ketu pluto conjunction is heavy. what can this tell about my biological mother's situation ?

My significator and my father's significator both in the twelfth house. Venus receives us; but my mother doesn't like venus. saturn falls in aries. Venus rules her ninth house. distance related ? Im confused.:confused: Help me please.

I'm thinking your mother was not in a good way. Saturn is conjunct SN, rx and at 9th house separating from Pluto. I wonder if she was in trouble with the Law or perhaps something to do with the religion. Do you know anything about her? Was she very young?

Moon is separating trine from Saturn, did you have contact with her or tried to reach her or perhaps find info about her?

neptunian

I'm thinking your mother was not in a good way. Saturn is conjunct SN, rx and at 9th house separating from Pluto. I wonder if she was in trouble with the Law or perhaps something to do with the religion. Do you know anything about her? Was she very young?

Moon is separating trine from Saturn, did you have contact with her or tried to reach her or perhaps find info about her?

Hi, thanks a lot rafaella. I'm trying to find information about her; but unfortunately, I have found no information about her so far.
That year I was born, there was an emigration issue. As far as I know huge amount of people came back to here their hometown leaving all they had. If she came with this forced migration, there might be issues you mentioned in your comment. Unfortunately I don't know. I tried horary to shed some light on my situation.

Last edited:

katydid

I am wondering about the Moon in an applying square to Jupiter in the 7th and ruling the 7th. Did your mother possibly have two relationships? Your father and someone else? Could that be why your father has not told you much about her?

Has he told you anything about her?

neptunian

I am wondering about the Moon in an applying square to Jupiter in the 7th and ruling the 7th. Did your mother possibly have two relationships? Your father and someone else? Could that be why your father has not told you much about her?

Has he told you anything about her?

Hi, katydid. I don't know my biological father's identity. My adoptive parents are secretive about this matter. I feel like they are keeping somebody's secret. I wonder if my biological mother hid me from my biological father; maybe that's the reason my adoptive parents keep this as a secret. That's just something came to my mind. I don't know what the chart says.:confused: