Past life confusion

Personal Catalyst

Hello! :)

I have always been wondering who was I before (or who should I be in general). It feels to me that I often forget my essence and have to set constant reminders in order to live 'normally', more or less. There is something that should be found out, and I feel like I am standing in front of locked door, unable to find the key. Also, there is this kind of hopelessness when it comes to relationships with people... I feel so good and fine on my own, but desire friendships more than anything. And that's what I feel incapable of doing at times. Keeping people. Because of this, too many people are gone from my life. And it hurts like hell :)
If anyone can give some insight, it would be great. Thank you in advance x

pizap_by_weirdgenius-dadg8cn.jpg

Last edited:

muchacho

The way I understand it, what you've brought with you from past lives you can see in the 5th house. Where you're heading you can see in the 9th house and what you are supposed to do in order to get there you can see in the 10th house.

Julia Karmic Astrology

With a 7h NN, in this life a major soul purpose is to learn to have healthy relationships.
In past lives you have been self focused, in this life you will learn to meet your needs
and the needs of others. Learn to harmonize with others in healthy balance. The NN is conjunct
Venus, so you have some good energy there to help you have meaningful relationships.

Also both are in Leo, so you have leadership potential as well, and can be loving and heart centered, good natured. Watch out for excess pride or arrogance.

Personal Catalyst

The way I understand it, what you've brought with you from past lives you can see in the 5th house. Where you're heading you can see in the 9th house and what you are supposed to do in order to get there you can see in the 10th house.

My 5th house is in Taurus but it's empty...? Does it mean I was somewhat materialistic and self oriented? As for Virgo in the 9th house, I should now serve to others, in a form of emotiona,l or just any kind of support, right? Since Virgo represents all of that :unsure:

Personal Catalyst

With a 7h NN, in this life a major soul purpose is to learn to have healthy relationships.
In past lives you have been self focused, in this life you will learn to meet your needs
and the needs of others. Learn to harmonize with others in healthy balance. The NN is conjunct
Venus, so you have some good energy there to help you have meaningful relationships.

Also both are in Leo, so you have leadership potential as well, and can be loving and heart centered, good natured. Watch out for excess pride or arrogance.

Althought I am Virgo, I really feel much more like Aqua or Leo at times. I remember posting my chart somewhere and one astrologer told me that I was on my own a lot, and couldn't trust people because they betrayed me in the past. Not sure how much is that true, but in this life I really have this endless love for people and more trust than some people (which can be bad, not everyone is good). What you wrote really resonated with me, because I feel that keeping relatioships is something I don't know how to do...? :annoyed: I mean, I get bored too easily for my good, and every time I have this certain thought "What's the point in this anymore?". I do really appreciate that person but it's all the same.

muchacho

My 5th house is in Taurus but it's empty...? Does it mean I was somewhat materialistic and self oriented? As for Virgo in the 9th house, I should now serve to others, in a form of emotiona,l or just any kind of support, right? Since Virgo represents all of that :unsure:
If the 5th is empty then you have to look at the placement of the ruler of the 5th, your Venus and the depositor. Those will give you the final clues. Virgo doesn't only mean service, Virgo can also mean a very simple and structured life, or purity, especially in a moral or spiritual sense. Also honesty and truthfulness and down to earth practicality are typical Virgo traits. Venus in Aries would suggest that in terms of sexuality or romantic relationships you are rather straight forward and get right to the point and don't have much patience which means you can't deal with someone who always gives you subtle hints only. Your Moon and ASC may modify that though.

Personal Catalyst

If the 5th is empty then you have to look at the placement of the ruler of the 5th, your Venus and the depositor. Those will give you the final clues. Virgo doesn't only mean service, Virgo can also mean a very simple and structured life, or purity, especially in a moral or spiritual sense. Also honesty and truthfulness and down to earth practicality are typical Virgo traits.

My Venus seems really weak, doesn't it? It is in okay sign, but there is an opposition with Uranus and square with Saturn, and it is also in 8th house... I see for Virgo, I think having Virgo Sun itself helps in achieving what you mentioned.

Venus in Aries would suggest that in terms of sexuality or romantic relationships you are rather straight forward and get right to the point and don't have much patience which means you can't deal with someone who always gives you subtle hints only.

But my Venus is in Leo? :lol: I can be straight-forwad but it's usually not the case. It's a different kind of flame :)

muchacho

If it doesn't fit then try sidereal. I would have taken a look but the link to your chart has expired. Try saving the chart on your computer and then upload it as attachment. This could be interesting.

Horus

I have always been wondering who was I before (or who should I be in general). It feels to me that I often forget my essence and have to set constant reminders in order to live 'normally', more or less. There is something that should be found out, and I feel like I am standing in front of locked door, unable to find the key. Also, there is this kind of hopelessness when it comes to relationships with people... I feel so good and fine on my own, but desire friendships more than anything. And that's what I feel incapable of doing at times. Keeping people. Because of this, too many people are gone from my life. And it hurts like hell :)

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cdotfileIlAFUz-u1470484272/astro_2gw_01_p_p.73660.49895.gif

This chart link is expired.

If you want to PM me your birth info I'll run the chart with other objects and try to answer these questions.

I'm a karmic, evolutionary astrologer and lots of info can be had in general terms through this approach, but it requires past life regression if you want specifics. I've specialized in that for the last decade as a clinical hypnotherapist, and combining methods usually gets the best results for self understanding, healing and reconciling the past. :wink:

Save

Personal Catalyst

If it doesn't fit then try sidereal. I would have taken a look but the link to your chart has expired. Try saving the chart on your computer and then upload it as attachment. This could be interesting.

I am sorry because of that, for some reason the chart from astro.com doesnt stick for a long time, unlike the one I first had. I will try to post it again :)

AppLeo

Whenever I'm looking at past life stuff, I always look at the South Node, or Ketu–as the Eastern people like to call it.

Anyway, you've got your South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in the 1st house (or second house; it's on the cusp) and your North Node in the 7th conjunct Venus in Leo.

:lol: It's no wonder people are asking you to be "normal." The South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius suggests that you are someone who has been independent and has gone off on their own not caring about what others thought about you. You are a true individual. And now, in this life, you are here to learn about relationships. In past lives, you probably avoided people, partnerships, or relying on people. You've learned to do things on your own. Do bask in your own quirky ways and to not care about what other people thought about you. Maybe in a past life, you delegated your entire life to inventing or studying subjects that could not sustain relationships, which is why you ultimately lived your life alone.

The North Node in Leo conjunct Venus suggests that your lesson or karma is to make partnerships with others and to truly connect with people. To rely and build a life with someone else is going to be very difficult for you. Leo loves people and wants to be around people on a very personal level. Aquarius does not; it's a detached and too intellectual of a sign to deal with relationships.

You may feel like you really want relationships, like you're just dying for them, but we don't achieve our North Node until later in our lives. I don't know how old you are, but to achieve this relational area it's going to take a lot.

CapAquaPis

What about south node conjunct Venus in Aries-10th vs. north conjunct Pluto in Libra-4th? including Sun/Moon in Aquarius-8th? Here's my natal chart to view.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 31

Osamenor

Staff member

Do you mean those houses show us that in every chart? Are you not connecting that with north/south nodes at all?

Personal Catalyst

Whenever I'm looking at past life stuff, I always look at the South Node, or Ketu–as the Eastern people like to call it.

Anyway, you've got your South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in the 1st house (or second house; it's on the cusp) and your North Node in the 7th conjunct Venus in Leo.

:lol: It's no wonder people are asking you to be "normal." The South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius suggests that you are someone who has been independent and has gone off on their own not caring about what others thought about you. You are a true individual. And now, in this life, you are here to learn about relationships. In past lives, you probably avoided people, partnerships, or relying on people. You've learned to do things on your own. Do bask in your own quirky ways and to not care about what other people thought about you. Maybe in a past life, you delegated your entire life to inventing or studying subjects that could not sustain relationships, which is why you ultimately lived your life alone.

The North Node in Leo conjunct Venus suggests that your lesson or karma is to make partnerships with others and to truly connect with people. To rely and build a life with someone else is going to be very difficult for you. Leo loves people and wants to be around people on a very personal level. Aquarius does not; it's a detached and too intellectual of a sign to deal with relationships.

You may feel like you really want relationships, like you're just dying for them, but we don't achieve our North Node until later in our lives. I don't know how old you are, but to achieve this relational area it's going to take a lot.

You mean, how young am I? :happy: Looking at my chart, I always found it really fascinating how it is so appropriate - having Uranus with SN in Aqua, opposing Venus with NN in Leo. I read somewhere that Aqua-Leo nodal axis represents hermit, someone who is mostly alone. People are amazing, and I truly do love everyone (this sounds like cliche, but it's true), but if I try to get close to some individual, I feel so...far away? Maybe it has to do with Scorpio Moon, but often, I get really insecure and distant if not comfortable. And if I get too comfortable, I think "What's the point in this?". What's wrong with me lol. So basically, it's going to take a lot until I learn to deal with relationships properly? Ah. I feel like an alien amongst all of these people :whistling:

Last edited: