Bad Teacher

alliewar

Hi
I have a friend who is in deep doo doo. Hes a teacher and he got caught dating a student. Long story short he said the police case is closed, not guilty, and hes now just waiting for the school board to make a decision whether to take away his right to teach or not.

I looked at the future transits and noticed Saturn applying a conjunction to the ruler of the 6th and Jupiter conjunction to Asc. Could Saturn take away his job? or maybe he gets his job back with certain restrictions.
I didnt find any outer planets making aspects to the ruler of the 10th. Except for Jupiter making an awkward angle to mercury.

However, overall, I think he might loose his teaching rights because Saturn just happens to conjunct Uranus at this period and Jupiter imply's freedom, going back to teaching after everything that happened doesnt feel like Jupiter on Asc.
Also, I just noticed transiting Dark Moon Lilth conjunction Mercury, And dark moon symbolizes 'letting go'

Attachments

• astro_24gw_607_will_2015920.8028.23177.jpg
    astro_24gw_607_will_2015920.8028.23177.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Shanti

I find the transit Pluto conjunct South node in his 5th house very telling in this case. It's a mysterious transit implying loaded karmic significations, with need to letting go of past karma or associations. In this case in terms of love affairs.

alliewar

I find the transit Pluto conjunct South node in his 5th house very telling in this case. It's a mysterious transit implying loaded karmic significations, with need to letting go of past karma or associations. In this case in terms of love affairs.

Interesting point, Pluto and south node are both strong indicators of unresolved past life issues. Pluto is meeting south node, Pluto wants to tear away from old negative patterns of the south node, this is karmic and was dealt with before in a past life. Pluto is debt and paying back the damages you have done. I feel that this transit could show that it will be the last time his soul will deal with this issue

keywine89

Hi
I have a friend who is in deep doo doo. Hes a teacher and he got caught dating a student. Long story short he said the police case is closed, not guilty, and hes now just waiting for the school board to make a decision whether to take away his right to teach or not.

I looked at the future transits and noticed Saturn applying a conjunction to the ruler of the 6th and Jupiter conjunction to Asc. Could Saturn take away his job? or maybe he gets his job back with certain restrictions.
I didnt find any outer planets making aspects to the ruler of the 10th. Except for Jupiter making an awkward angle to mercury.

However, overall, I think he might loose his teaching rights because Saturn just happens to conjunct Uranus at this period and Jupiter imply's freedom, going back to teaching after everything that happened doesnt feel like Jupiter on Asc.
Also, I just noticed transiting Dark Moon Lilth conjunction Mercury, And dark moon symbolizes 'letting go'

If the time provided is correct, he will not lose his job. His SR for 2014 shows moon/neptune opposition to the 4th and 10th houses. Also, pluto is in it's own house which puts him under the "scope". A lot of secrets have been uncovered this year but 2015 SR chart is to his favor. Not sure if he's in a relationship but 2015 pluto in the 5th house screams end of a romance.

alliewar

SR 2015 MC ruler is in the 12th house and 6th house ruler is in the 4th and 8th. Doesn't look promising for work to me