Why I seem so Pisces?

Raquel

My moon is in Pisces and my moon HAS NO aspects to the AS and SUN.
I have extremely mood swings, dark ones... I have the mania that all people conspires against me(even my BF and friends) and I believe that all of us have dark feelings about each other.
I'm not so social, I'm a distant person even in social way... always thinking and anxious about something... I'm funny sometimes, but I can get cold in a second. I'm suspicious. I like also to be secure, and I'm not adventurous.

People say that I'm humble, but always asking why am I always sad and distant.
People say also that I seem very mystical and reserved.
I'm 22 years old, and it's getting worst. I'm very unstable, literally... in my thoughts, in my opinions, in my goals... one day I think... That's it I want to do... the next day I feel weak, and I get over the idea, to another one.... I think that I don't have ideas and goals from my own...

according to my birth time records... I'm a LEO rising.:annoyed:

flea

A good friend of mine has moon in pisces and leo rising....... lovely lady, very sensitive, but also joyful, in line with placings. Water moons challenge mastery of emotions......I have cancer moon myself and my mum has moon in pisces, as I say very sensitive to environments. I find listening to music centres myself. I also do a lot of art which helps me to totally embody what I am feeling on the page but not explain myself in words. But it has taken time to learn how I function well.

I feel other people's emotions too easily, and it has been tricky to tell whether what I am feeling is mine or someone else's I am just picking up. Other people's emotions can just feel like they dont fit, and once you make a decision that it is not part of you, then those not yours disappear quite quickly.

The reactiveness of your emotions may lead you to feel you change quickly, but it is more likely your environment changing.... have a play with it and be gentle with yourself, like the best teacher and guide you can imagine.

X

J.OMahoney

I am not sure if you mean there are no other aspects at all to the Moon in Pisces? As a Moon in Pisces I am emotionally changeable. Both quotes on your signatures are ones I totally agree with. If I started a Pisces social group or Neptune one on the forum, they would definitely go in there.

I don't think a Pisces Moon alone would make you so unstable, and maybe it's worth looking up your major transits to see whether there is something being triggered in your chart. Depending on the degree of your Moon, transiting Neptune will pass over it and this has a tendency to bring on overwhelming feelings emotions and to bring up memories long forgotten from the past, you may become emotionally dreamy, and also more creative.

There may be other factors influencing your moods. I immerse myself in art, beautiful images, music, words or anything that can help soothe me emotionally.

Last edited:

Claire19

My moon is in Pisces and my moon HAS NO aspects to the AS and SUN.
I have extremely mood swings, dark ones... I have the mania that all people conspires against me(even my BF and friends) and I believe that all of us have dark feelings about each other.
I'm not so social, I'm a distant person even in social way... always thinking and anxious about something... I'm funny sometimes, but I can get cold in a second. I'm suspicious. I like also to be secure, and I'm not adventurous.

People say that I'm humble, but always asking why am I always sad and distant.
People say also that I seem very mystical and reserved.
I'm 22 years old, and it's getting worst. I'm very unstable, literally... in my thoughts, in my opinions, in my goals... one day I think... That's it I want to do... the next day I feel weak, and I get over the idea, to another one.... I think that I don't have ideas and goals from my own...

according to my birth time records... I'm a LEO rising.:annoyed:
Please post a chart without it we cant really give any accurate observations...You are ruled by the Sun and its aspects will give a fuller picture... Pisces can be sad and lonely and withdrawn and seen as mysterious. The Moon is probably in the 8th house as well.. You could tap into your psychic energies easily...

Raquel

Yes, moon is in the 8th house.

I know it's not about transits... because I've always knew myself this way... Sad, introspective, dilletant... I'm not always depressed, but I'm always thinking, and re-thinking... and over analising persons and situations, and this leads me into non-action behaviours... and I have always the idea, that everyone "conspires" against each other...
I'm a lost soul in a world full of nothing.-That's my quote:unsure:

I never had suicidal thoughts... but I confess, I have a great lack of will.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_raquel_hp_4472_37172.gif
    astro_w2at_02_raquel_hp_4472_37172.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 59

Raquel

Being a Leo rising... I should appear to be more a happy person rather than a distant/drawned in his world fellow, right?

CapAquaPis

My Moon and Sun are both in Aquarius - the 8th house, my ascendant sign Cancer rising, the sign ruled by the Moon and the true node in Leo-2nd house, but there's a Piscean feel & I have a Capricornian personality.

Alitta the Archer

I have my Moon in Libra( 2nd House), Sun in Sagittarius (Fourth House) and Ascendant in Virgo. I come off to most people as a Virgo rather than a Sagittarius. My preferences, tastes, interests, hobbies and emotions are all shaped by a Libran feel than that of a Sagittarius Sun person. I think the only thing that could distinguish me as a Sagittarius is my open-mindedness and friendly outlook.:innocent:
Personally, I think the Rising and the Moon Signs have more impact on one's life than the Sun.
The only Water sign I have in my Chart is Scorpio ( in Pluto 3rd House) and it can do wonders to my mood swings ;D

Last edited:

Our3Minds

Raquel,

I like to look at the 3 sides of our personalities - our Feelings (Rising Sign), Emotions (Moon Signs), and Thinking (Sun, Mercury Signs) sides. We also enjoy life through the traits of our Venus Sign and are driven by the traits we get from our Mars Sign.

Looking at your chart – Leo is how you are Feeling your way through life, how you are responding to the mood of others. Fire Leo likes to be admired by others so in the Rising I would say you have a need to be liked and feel good with your friends around you. This part of us is Sensitive to others and it is the part of us that uses our senses to figure out what’s going on around us.

For the Emotional side you have your Moon in the Water Sign Pisces. All Water Signs are emotional so having Pisces in the Moon will give you an empathetic and caring voice in your conversations with others. Another aspect of Water Signs is that they can absorb the emotions and feelings from others so you may be too aware of what those around you are going through. Water Signs are sensitive and that can make their moods change constantly. This part of us is how we Express the rest of our Being. We Express our Feelings and Thoughts through the traits of our Moon Sign.

For the Thinking side of your personality you have the Air Sign Libra in both the Sun and Mercury which gives you the need to fine balance in the decisions you try to make. Always weighing the issues can leave you without any final outcome. Libra is concerned with the relationships they are involved in and they are also very good at finding the right words to say, very charming. Our Sun is the Adult part of us that is concerned with the good of our Personality and it is how we think our way through life. Mercury is where we get our reasoning ability. I see the Sun and Mercury working together in us to give us ideas and values that will help us to have a better life.

I believe that our 6 Signs give us a foundation of traits to grow from but they can and will be affected by the events and experiences we will go through as we mature. Everything we go through affects all of our future choices and some of us will be affected by life (others) deeper than others. Earth and Water Signs are more reactive to others (they are the female Signs). If we have these Signs we will be more affected by others and it will be these Signs that make us more introverted and introspective about how we are being treated by others. The Fire and Air Signs are the Active Signs (male Signs) and they don’t take things personally like Earth and Water may. They are more extroverted, more energetic and usually don’t take the time to wonder if they have affected others.

I also believe one part of us can become too centered. What I mean is that we can become trapped in one part of our personality. Earth and Water Signs can become strong in us and make us focus more inwardly, we become more like them when give them too much leeway. We can be dragged down by their introspection. Conversely Fire and Air Sign traits can make us become egotistical and self serving, making us seem cold and on-involved in our relationships.

Part of the solution to your problems is to change what you focus on. When you look at Pisces it has two sides – a part that rises up to meet life or a side that dives down into the depths of despair. Plus the Libra side must always try to see both sides of an issue. These two Signs are giving you a lot of grief about what to do with your life. So I would say you need to get your focus off of them and instead concentrate on your Venus and Rising Sign traits. Venus is the part of us that enjoys things so I would learn all I could about Sagittarius and learn to enjoy life Sagittarian style. Take a trip, physically or mentally (learn about another land). You could also buy a horse or visit a farm or carnival to get to know horses. Embrace this part of you and slowly the Pisces and Libra will be pushed down further out of focus. Our Rising side is a huge part of our personality and Leo here can be fed by getting involved in acting or plays or by putting yourself in the center of others. Leo needs people to admire them so place yourself more often around groups that you feel comfortable with.

As you develop these other traits you will find that you will be able to “see” when your Pisces and Libra are doing their thing and be able to redirect your focus back to the stuff you are having more fun at. You’re only 22 so you’ve got lots of time to develop and live through the new you.

[FONT=&quot]our3minds.com[/FONT]

nemesis

my sister had a leo rising and I know several leo risings and they are not always happy-go-lucky. leo risings are quite dramatic and it doesn't surprise me at all that you feel how you feel. I'd say that's more your rising sign than your moon. pisces moons are quite private beings and wouldn't normally post and let everyone know how they are feeling. leo on the other hand would.

my sister (a leo rising) can become very withdrawn and depressed and she has a cap moon and virgo sun.

pisces moons have plenty of will they are not "weak". most people see things like crying to be a weakness but expressing and getting in touch with your feelings is quite a powerful experience.

I'm a leo sun/pisces moon/taurus asc so I am speaking on behalf of myself and how I deal with things and how i see many leo risings deal with things.

leo sun is quite different than leo rising although i am not the a-typical leo sun with saturn conjunct it. I am quite the private person and would only tell someone I trust completely about my problems.

could also be your libra sun since libra wants everyone to like them as much as leo does at times.

pisces and libra are both duality signs too (the two scales and the two fish) which isn't always easy either.

retinoid

Using whole houses, your Jupiter is in the 12th house, moon is in the 8th house not in unison with mercury and uranus, pluto is in the 4th house.

Jupiter in 12th---->introversion, spirituality, feeling secluded, happy to be alone, having a big imagination.
Moon in the 8th (not in unison with merc./ur.)---->mood swings, not able to communicate how you feel, interest in the occult, need close relationships to feel emotionally comforted.
Pluto in the 4th------>could have had to grow up early, have some transformation due to the past or childhood or due to a parent, learning to be more independent (Jupiter in the 12th is helping you through this. In bad times you had what you felt is some sort of pillow to prevent you from falling. Like a guardian angel. This helps you towards your independence.)

Love2Know

I dunno I am a leo rising and I appear pretty happy go lucky, if I wanna show more negative emotions I wait till I am in private unless I go into baby mode lol. My cap mars judges me:( Anyways, I believe water moons are very strong and I know a few people with Pisces moon who appear to have a 'lack of will' through my perspective anyways. They seemed to be more chilled out and less anxiety motivated than I am. Some of them naturally flowed into their lives, I viewed it that way. I mean my perspective is very bias...... I had a friend who was like nemesis' leo sun and Pisces moon and she was basically the opposite of her. She was very dramatic and outwardly emotional. I mean for will I would also look at mars and the houses and aspects. I can have veryyyyy 'air' sign values and mentalities yet I totally lack air planet placements.. I am also a Cancer sun leo rising and my leo rising comes out more when I am relaxed than my cancer sun. If I feel insecure my leo rising is weakened and I can be a grumpy person. Why do you seem so upset to have leo rising? It is the best rising sign ever..... ahahaha

MSO

Ok, first, relax. I have Leo rising, Libra Sun, and Pisces Moon. It's not a terrible thing.

Feeling like an outcast is natural. On one hand, you have two very popular signs being expressed strongly in the chart, Leo and Libra. On the other, the Moon rules a very lonely sign and is the light of the chart. This is one of the most difficult circumstances to deal with, because there's no clear answer on how to fix it. With an opposition you can balance, with a square you can force things through. But with inconjunctions, you just can't do much. The energies aren't even remotely interested in each other. And what ***** is, the Moon is inconjunct two very major parts of your chart, the AC and the Sun! (not by aspect, by sign. I do not use inconjunction aspects)

Thinking.... oh boy. Daydreaming, worrying, imagining the worst going on, people are always talking about you behind your back, people are always saying this or that, constantly worrying if you look foolish, always afraid of danger lurking around the corner... I know it all too well. Sometimes it feels so good to just walk in the rain and let all the gossiping housewives stay inside while you're free as a bird to imagine and daydream and escape, if only for a few fleeting moments.

Well, anyways. Pisces Moon in the 8th isn't always so touchy and sad. Most of the time you're probably pretty... Capricorn.

Look at that 3rd House! Oh man! I'd take you outside and beat you with a tire iron for that Mars! (mine's in opposition to my Sun, and retrograde) By the way, changing goals and ideals on a week to week basis is more because of your Libran placements. There's a one-two punch going on there. On one hand, you're prone to new ideas because of the emphasis on cardinal energies. On the other hand, you're prone to new ideas because of the innate Gemini qualities of the 3rd house; to jump from topic to topic to learn as much as you can before moving on in a short period of time.

Jupiter in Cancer in the 12th certainly does not help your cynicism. The tendency to be critical is exacerbated by it, especially since it squares (by sign, at least) your 3rd house Libra placements.

socrates

I know it's not about transits... because I've always knew myself this way... Sad, introspective, dilletant... I'm not always depressed, but I'm always thinking, and re-thinking... and over analising persons and situations, and this leads me into non-action behaviours... and I have always the idea, that everyone "conspires" against each other...

I never had suicidal thoughts... but I confess, I have a great lack of will.

Its because youre Portuguese, the land of Fado ruled by Pisces:biggrin:

amber_dawn

all of the leo rising people i know--and i know quite a few for some reason--are very intense people, no matter what traits they possess. many of them also seem somewhat paranoid too (or at least seem to worry excessively), so maybe there is a paranoid trait about leo that's somewhat overlooked usually?

Libra is about balance and definitely has to do with mood swings--and the Pisces moon is enough to make those mood swings turn dark, I would think.

Claire19

I never had suicidal thoughts... but I confess, I have a great lack of will.[/QUOTE

Your chart ruler is the Sun in Libra which can be indecisive and and over-analytical for sure. Sees both sides of an issue especially in the 3rd house of the mind. Your Sun squares Neptune and this makes for a sense of loneliness or isolation and being a lost soul.
Moon in the Pisces 8th house can lead to dependence on substances or alcohol along with your other aspects. I am sure you must be psychic and you can learn to use that to your advantage.

You may have a dependence on sugar which can give a temporary high but inevitably then a low. I would be checking for blood sugar issues or kidney issues. Drink plenty of liquids such as filtered water...

Last edited:

Raquel

I never had suicidal thoughts... but I confess, I have a great lack of will.[/QUOTE

Your chart ruler is the Sun in Libra which can be indecisive and and over-analytical for sure. Sees both sides of an issue especially in the 3rd house of the mind. Your Sun squares Neptune and this makes for a sense of loneliness or isolation and being a lost soul.
Moon in the Pisces 8th house can lead to dependence on substances or alcohol along with your other aspects. I am sure you must be psychic and you can learn to use that to your advantage.

You may have a dependence on sugar which can give a temporary high but inevitably then a low. I would be checking for blood sugar issues or kidney issues. Drink plenty of liquids such as filtered water...

Dependence on sugar yes, Carbs carbs carbs...
I don't drink so much water/liquids, and the doctor said I must.
I don't drink, but I smoke tobacco. Other drugs, I never tried, and I don't want to... I don't have interest.

I don't see me as psych, and being so paranoid, I don't even know if somethings are just imagination or intuition...

sandstone

Banned
hi rachel,

while moon in pisces is a very focal point to your chart, it being the only body outside the planets contained by the jupiter/neptune oppositio, what i see is sun/moon midpoint with saturn 1 degree off the exact midpoint... you might want to understand the sun/moon midpoint better, as any planet close to this midpoint has a huge influence on the way these two important points synthesize.. i think some of the comments you make upstream point more to saturn dynamics, then moon in pisces dynamics and i think the reason has to do with saturn so close to sun/moon midpoint..

the one other thing i might point out is how pluto is the closest to any angle in your chart.. as a result the leo energy is not so pronounced as the pluto energy which is reinforced with the moon in pisces in the 8th as i see it. this would incline a person to be more of a loner type, withdrawn and potentially stand offish which conflicts with your sun in libra placement and leo rising to an extent... generally i always find the moon a much more important point to a womens chart then the sun.. moon dictates how you feel about yourself which in my world counts for more then how others may see me.. hopefully something here triggers your astrological curiosity or is helpful. cheers james

Raquel

hi rachel,

while moon in pisces is a very focal point to your chart, it being the only body outside the planets contained by the jupiter/neptune oppositio, what i see is sun/moon midpoint with saturn 1 degree off the exact midpoint... you might want to understand the sun/moon midpoint better, as any planet close to this midpoint has a huge influence on the way these two important points synthesize.. i think some of the comments you make upstream point more to saturn dynamics, then moon in pisces dynamics and i think the reason has to do with saturn so close to sun/moon midpoint..

the one other thing i might point out is how pluto is the closest to any angle in your chart.. as a result the leo energy is not so pronounced as the pluto energy which is reinforced with the moon in pisces in the 8th as i see it. this would incline a person to be more of a loner type, withdrawn and potentially stand offish which conflicts with your sun in libra placement and leo rising to an extent... generally i always find the moon a much more important point to a womens chart then the sun.. moon dictates how you feel about yourself which in my world counts for more then how others may see me.. hopefully something here triggers your astrological curiosity or is helpful. cheers james

:love:Thank you James, that's a good point

Raquel

Raquel,

I like to look at the 3 sides of our personalities - our Feelings (Rising Sign), Emotions (Moon Signs), and Thinking (Sun, Mercury Signs) sides. We also enjoy life through the traits of our Venus Sign and are driven by the traits we get from our Mars Sign.

Looking at your chart – Leo is how you are Feeling your way through life, how you are responding to the mood of others. Fire Leo likes to be admired by others so in the Rising I would say you have a need to be liked and feel good with your friends around you. This part of us is Sensitive to others and it is the part of us that uses our senses to figure out what’s going on around us.

For the Emotional side you have your Moon in the Water Sign Pisces. All Water Signs are emotional so having Pisces in the Moon will give you an empathetic and caring voice in your conversations with others. Another aspect of Water Signs is that they can absorb the emotions and feelings from others so you may be too aware of what those around you are going through. Water Signs are sensitive and that can make their moods change constantly. This part of us is how we Express the rest of our Being. We Express our Feelings and Thoughts through the traits of our Moon Sign.

For the Thinking side of your personality you have the Air Sign Libra in both the Sun and Mercury which gives you the need to fine balance in the decisions you try to make. Always weighing the issues can leave you without any final outcome. Libra is concerned with the relationships they are involved in and they are also very good at finding the right words to say, very charming. Our Sun is the Adult part of us that is concerned with the good of our Personality and it is how we think our way through life. Mercury is where we get our reasoning ability. I see the Sun and Mercury working together in us to give us ideas and values that will help us to have a better life.

I believe that our 6 Signs give us a foundation of traits to grow from but they can and will be affected by the events and experiences we will go through as we mature. Everything we go through affects all of our future choices and some of us will be affected by life (others) deeper than others. Earth and Water Signs are more reactive to others (they are the female Signs). If we have these Signs we will be more affected by others and it will be these Signs that make us more introverted and introspective about how we are being treated by others. The Fire and Air Signs are the Active Signs (male Signs) and they don’t take things personally like Earth and Water may. They are more extroverted, more energetic and usually don’t take the time to wonder if they have affected others.

I also believe one part of us can become too centered. What I mean is that we can become trapped in one part of our personality. Earth and Water Signs can become strong in us and make us focus more inwardly, we become more like them when give them too much leeway. We can be dragged down by their introspection. Conversely Fire and Air Sign traits can make us become egotistical and self serving, making us seem cold and on-involved in our relationships.

Part of the solution to your problems is to change what you focus on. When you look at Pisces it has two sides – a part that rises up to meet life or a side that dives down into the depths of despair. Plus the Libra side must always try to see both sides of an issue. These two Signs are giving you a lot of grief about what to do with your life. So I would say you need to get your focus off of them and instead concentrate on your Venus and Rising Sign traits. Venus is the part of us that enjoys things so I would learn all I could about Sagittarius and learn to enjoy life Sagittarian style. Take a trip, physically or mentally (learn about another land). You could also buy a horse or visit a farm or carnival to get to know horses. Embrace this part of you and slowly the Pisces and Libra will be pushed down further out of focus. Our Rising side is a huge part of our personality and Leo here can be fed by getting involved in acting or plays or by putting yourself in the center of others. Leo needs people to admire them so place yourself more often around groups that you feel comfortable with.

As you develop these other traits you will find that you will be able to “see” when your Pisces and Libra are doing their thing and be able to redirect your focus back to the stuff you are having more fun at. You’re only 22 so you’ve got lots of time to develop and live through the new you.

[FONT=&quot]our3minds.com[/FONT]

:smile: :) Good advice, but you know... it's very hard... I can also make fun plans, but the relation with other people is not so easy, because I find it hard to accept some personalities... I get irritated and annoyed with less...
The worst ist that I think I'm right, I think that I see the reality, and other people don't. The reality for me is there's no love, only selfishness... and there's someone in your life trying to take advantage of you...

The funniest thing is that I never had friends or BF's betraying me... but still... I have this way of thinking...
Imagine, how bitter, sad and depressive I am...

The price is ending up alone

In my family I have the most complicated chart (in a way of squares and opp.) I almost don't have much positive aspects...