Is he happy in his marriage?

ScorpAsc5

HI,

We were dating few years ago but he decided to go and marry someone else. He still talks to me but never about his wife. I tried but he scoffed off. And he sometimes texts me about my photos with little too casual words. I would want to read the chart and see what it shows.

I am Sun, 1st house, in 10H under Taurus(Venus). He is Saturn, 7th house, in my 6H under Aqua(Saturn). He is in his own sign could mean his big ego or taking care of what he wants the most for himself first.

Mars is also in 7H under Aqua.

Wife could be moon? Moon and Saturn does not meet. Moon and Sun are in separating trine. Saturn has applying conjunct with Jupiter, so Jupiter could be the wife? Jupiter is associated with Pisces or Sag so 2nd or 11th house.

Moon is weak in Virgo sitting in my 2nd house. Moon is going to trine with Jupiter soon. I think the answer is yes, he is happy but not showing to me. Please help me in finding the answer. Thank you!

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Are you involved in that question? And why she is moon?
I was trying to read the chart, not really sure what does she represent. Please help in reading the chart correctly.

Based on how readily he jumps to flirting instead of a friendly conversation, looks like he is attracted to me.

kalinka

to read the chart right,I want to clarify if you really only want to know if he is happy with his wife? Or do you actually want to know if he is also attracted to you?

ScorpAsc5

to read the chart right,I want to clarify if you really only want to know if he is happy with his wife? Or do you actually want to know if he is also attracted to you?

I really only want to know if he is happy with his wife. I want to learn chart reading more rigorously hence I am also looking for significance of positions and aspects of this chart. Thank you!

WisdomJoy

I'm curious about this as well. I would have assigned L7 to the husband, L1 to the wife and the marriage itself represents the moon.

katydid

Are there ethical or moral issues, with doing 3rd party relationship charts?

In other words, is it any of our business how his marriage is doing and should we sleuth it? :dontknow:

waybread

With his significator Saturn, in his turned 12th house, I don't think he's being honest with either you or his wife.

Sweet2020

With his significator Saturn, in his turned 12th house, I don't think he's being honest with either you or his wife.

But 12th house also rules sadness, doesn't this fit in her question ? He is in his 12th house, house of suffer, sadness, regret etc.
Wouldn't not being honesty if he was in her 12th house ?

ameliaastrology

Hi ScorpAsc5,

Since you evaluated your relationship with the guy from the chart, you clearly intended yourself to be present in it. Both Deb Houlding and John Frawley would say L1 is querent and L7 is quesited. The wife would either be Saturn (Frawley's way), a planet in conjunction with L7 (Frawley's way) or other planets depending on the situation (Houlding).

Your guy is L7, you L1. I have yet to see any notable astrologer assigning L1 to L7's spouse.

But if it is indeed your intention to see how it goes between you and the guy, too, the current question you're asking doesn't sound accurate. Perhaps you'd form a question that reflects your immediate concerns better, and see if you'd proceed from there with this chart. I get a feeling that you didn't ask out of pure curiosity, and my humble opinion is that we shouldn't ask such a question out of pure curiosity in any case. The question should be of immediate concern to you.

Good luck!

Amelia

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

But 12th house also rules sadness, doesn't this fit in her question ? He is in his 12th house, house of suffer, sadness, regret etc.
Wouldn't not being honesty if he was in her 12th house ?

Saturn has just changed sign and really can't be happier in Aquarius, especially since this is a day chart (Saturn rules Aquarius as day ruler). He's within 5 degrees of House 7's cusp. By traditional rules, he's in house 7.

I'd say this is a very strong Saturn very happy in his own house and very interested in Jupiter.

ameliaastrology

But also note that Moon (querent) is within orb for an applying out-of-sign trine to Saturn. I wouldn't set great store by this contact though given the condition of the major significators. (And I haven't yet looked if the aspect would be perfect or frustrated.)

Amelia

Last edited:

kalinka

Since you are not involved in the question, the wife is L1 Sun and co-ruler Venus. He is Saturn.
Saturn is receiving Venus by face and Sun in detriment. Venus is in Saturn's triplicity. As we see, there is reception between Saturn and Venus but not that strong. Sun is not receiving Saturn. There is a less emotional bond between them and seems that he also hates her somehow.
The part of marriage is in Pisces. Dispositor Jupiter is debilitated. This is the first indication that the marriage is the opposite of happiness.Soon Jupiter turns retrograde and conjoins with Pluto.
Saturn and Sun do not receive Jupiter. Venus hates the marriage.
Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile and term , in Venus' triplicity and in the face of Sun. This means that the marriage actually should doing them good but it seems that both are unhappy, she more than him. Also she thinks about a divorce.The Dispositor of part of divorce is Moon. Sun exalts Moon but doesn't receive Jupiter (=marriage) and Saturn(=husband).
Moon is in opposition with Neptune and interesting is here, that the part of marriage is also in conjunction with Neptune.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

We have Neptune on the cusp of his 3rd, so he isn't being completely truthful with you.
Mars is in his house, the traditional divorce planet, and it rules his 4th, home life and end of the matter. So, arguments in the home and thoughts of divorce.
He as Saturn in his 12th is hiding himself from scrutiny, but is approaching a square with Uranus, another divorce indicator, also in the 4th of end of the matter.
We know that Venus will not complete the trine with mars, and is slowing down preparing for retrograde. In the meantime, she squares Neptune of deception, and she is placed in his 5th of love matters.
Moon on your 3rd (question was if he is being truthful to you, communications between you) and it separates from an opposition with Neptune, so a confirmation that no, he hasn't been telling you the truth. Moon approaches a trine with Jupiter, sign of truth, so he may be more forthcoming in the future. Jupiter is also ruler of his 3rd, but also 11th of friends, wishes, and future.
His marriage isn't in great shape, possibly infidelity issues with his wife, and while he is hopeful (moon/jupiter), he is moving on his way towards a breakup.
Note: by your definition, you are not in this chart, please don't ask if now he will return to you!! The question is a double edged sword, once you establish it, that's what it is! We all intuitively know that you do want him back, but that would be a different chart.
Good luck.

ElenaJ

At 5 degrees it's a little pushing things, but at any rate, Saturn rules both his ascendent and his 12th, so the reading doesn't change.
At one degree Saturn was in the 7th earlier, now the cusp is moving on so getting further away.

ScorpAsc5

Hi ScorpAsc5,

Since you evaluated your relationship with the guy from the chart, you clearly intended yourself to be present in it. Both Deb Houlding and John Frawley would say L1 is querent and L7 is quesited. The wife would either be Saturn (Frawley's way), a planet in conjunction with L7 (Frawley's way) or other planets depending on the situation (Houlding).

Your guy is L7, you L1. I have yet to see any notable astrologer assigning L1 to L7's spouse.

But if it is indeed your intention to see how it goes between you and the guy, too, the current question you're asking doesn't sound accurate. Perhaps you'd form a question that reflects your immediate concerns better, and see if you'd proceed from there with this chart. I get a feeling that you didn't ask out of pure curiosity, and my humble opinion is that we shouldn't ask such a question out of pure curiosity in any case. The question should be of immediate concern to you.

Good luck!

Amelia

Hi Amelia,

Thank you for seeing my chart. Actually I did not know how to read it hence I did that way. I had small discussion with established astrologers at this forum few weeks ago about 3rd party charts and I tried to apply the way I understood.

My only question was ... if he is happy in his marriage.

My intention behind asking this question was .... he shows interest in me. He said he regrets what happened in the past. And said how wonderful I am as a person and anyone would be lucky to have me. LOL, well I have been struggling to be in a relationship since more than a decade but jokes apart, his comments made me feel if he is happy with his wife or not.

Please do not include me in this question. Thank you! :)

ScorpAsc5

Since you are not involved in the question, the wife is L1 Sun and co-ruler Venus. He is Saturn.
Saturn is receiving Venus by face and Sun in detriment. Venus is in Saturn's triplicity. As we see, there is reception between Saturn and Venus but not that strong. Sun is not receiving Saturn. There is a less emotional bond between them and seems that he also hates her somehow.
The part of marriage is in Pisces. Dispositor Jupiter is debilitated. This is the first indication that the marriage is the opposite of happiness.Soon Jupiter turns retrograde and conjoins with Pluto.
Saturn and Sun do not receive Jupiter. Venus hates the marriage.
Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile and term , in Venus' triplicity and in the face of Sun. This means that the marriage actually should doing them good but it seems that both are unhappy, she more than him. Also she thinks about a divorce.The Dispositor of part of divorce is Moon. Sun exalts Moon but doesn't receive Jupiter (=marriage) and Saturn(=husband).
Moon is in opposition with Neptune and interesting is here, that the part of marriage is also in conjunction with Neptune.

Thank you kalinka for telling me about lot of hidden aspects of this chart. I did not know it's gonna be this awful. I feel sorry for both of them. I really was not looking to find about divorce at least. She posts lot of photos with him and they both look happy, I think it might be just for a show.

I did not see Venus and Saturn in any aspect though. You mentioned part of marriage is Pisces so represented by Jupiter, and Saturn will trine Jupiter. Oh because Jupiter will Rx, it won't trine with Saturn?

Please let me know what would Neptune represent here, deceit? He repeatedly mentions that he is very unlucky ... and I get angry that a person who is working his dream job , living a lavish lifestyle, has so many friends, family and married at his own will... still does not appreciate what he has. If I ask what it is, "you don't know as you are not at my position" I end this discussion, either tell me or let it be, don't be a victim of circumstances.

Pluto is Rx right now and Jupiter will Rx soon, does it mean anything? Looks like they are making a lot of good food during quarantine period and always show on instagram. He is showing off to people, they are doing good. I do not think he is honest with anyone.

ScorpAsc5

We have Neptune on the cusp of his 3rd, so he isn't being completely truthful with you.
Mars is in his house, the traditional divorce planet, and it rules his 4th, home life and end of the matter. So, arguments in the home and thoughts of divorce.
He as Saturn in his 12th is hiding himself from scrutiny, but is approaching a square with Uranus, another divorce indicator, also in the 4th of end of the matter.
We know that Venus will not complete the trine with mars, and is slowing down preparing for retrograde. In the meantime, she squares Neptune of deception, and she is placed in his 5th of love matters.
Moon on your 3rd (question was if he is being truthful to you, communications between you) and it separates from an opposition with Neptune, so a confirmation that no, he hasn't been telling you the truth. Moon approaches a trine with Jupiter, sign of truth, so he may be more forthcoming in the future. Jupiter is also ruler of his 3rd, but also 11th of friends, wishes, and future.
His marriage isn't in great shape, possibly infidelity issues with his wife, and while he is hopeful (moon/jupiter), he is moving on his way towards a breakup.
Note: by your definition, you are not in this chart, please don't ask if now he will return to you!! The question is a double edged sword, once you establish it, that's what it is! We all intuitively know that you do want him back, but that would be a different chart.
Good luck.

Hi Elena!

I am not asking if he will return to me. No intentions either. Only wanted to know if he is happy... in the past I let him go as he said he is happy with her. They married at the expense of my broken heart. I have not met him since he left. I used to be very jealous of her when she posted few pictures with him and he was tagged. I actually asked him recently if he is planning kids and he said he can't afford them.

You are right, he is not truthful to me. I am an ex-partner. Why would he tell me if he is unhappy in his marriage.

He likes to be surrounded by women and does influencer based photography of hot models, very well there could be infidelity. Maybe I should not have asked this question. Breakup with his wife? Venus squares deception and is in 5th house, love but not partnership.

You also mentioned about divorce .... it really does not show on his social media... it shows they are very happy.

Anyway, I am sorry if I should not have asked this question. I wish people could be more honest with themselves at least. To know what they want and go get it.