Will he reach out to me this year?

cloxkinghere

I know it's a late ascendent, but still wanted to give it a shot.

I'm Saturn and I'm assuming he's Moon (going by the 7th house since we used to date).

Saturn and Moon are applying but square.

Saturn in the 1st house indicates that I want him to...?

Moon is in the 3rd house, house of Communication.

If we switch the chart around, his 3rd house would be Libra, ruled by Venus. Venus would be in my 5th / his 11th. He could reach out as a friend?

Attachments

• reachout.jpg
    reachout.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 44

Chrysalis

It's a late Asc because you already deep down know the answer.

Moons in your 3rd but under combustion so hidden, hence the no contact from him. Having such a Late Ascendant, and a waning moon won't give you a yes.

How long has it been since you last spoke to him? It looks like something got in the way when you were dating and caused you to lose contact.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

It's a late Asc because you already deep down know the answer.

Moons in your 3rd but under combustion so hidden, hence the no contact from him. Having such a Late Ascendant, and a waning moon won't give you a yes.

How long has it been since you last spoke to him? It looks like something got in the way when you were dating and caused you to lose contact.

Hmmm...interesting. I always thought he actually might. Or, at least I wanted him to. I really wanted to be friends.

He still follows me on social media, but I don’t follow him back. I decided to unfollow him because it felt at times he didn’t want to communicate with me, even as friends. I figured, I’ll leave him be. But, I’ll be here as a friend if he wants.

I’ve got a headstrong personality and he took it the wrong way hence why it didn’t work out.

We haven’t spoken in over a month.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Does anything in your chart correspond to the late degree ascendent? That might validate it, otherwise it is as Chrysalis wrote, the outcome is already known.

And now we know why you Saturn are near your own cusp, with Pluto and Jupiter. You stopped communicating with him, not the other way around!
Moon in 3rd shows what you were thinking about, receiving communications from him.
Ruler of your 3rd is mars, also in your first house. Keeping to yourself.
Neither Saturn nor co-ruler Uranus will make any aspects, aside from the square between them, which shows your inner conflict.
Moon does approach a square with Jupiter, and they have a mutual reception by triplicity.
But this is not a very strong aspect.
If you are really interested, grab onto it because it will be the last chance with this person.

cloxkinghere

Does anything in your chart correspond to the late degree ascendent? That might validate it, otherwise it is as Chrysalis wrote, the outcome is already known.

And now we know why you Saturn are near your own cusp, with Pluto and Jupiter. You stopped communicating with him, not the other way around!
Moon in 3rd shows what you were thinking about, receiving communications from him.
Ruler of your 3rd is mars, also in your first house. Keeping to yourself.
Neither Saturn nor co-ruler Uranus will make any aspects, aside from the square between them, which shows your inner conflict.
Moon does approach a square with Jupiter, and they have a mutual reception by triplicity.
But this is not a very strong aspect.
If you are really interested, grab onto it because it will be the last chance with this person.

I decided to reach out. He did respond. Very cordial.

I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to be friends (maybe he’s dating someone? IDK but I’d still be friends with him). I hope we can be friends in the future.

ElenaJ

When you say "friends" is that what you really mean, or in your heart are you hoping for something more?

If we assign him to 11th as a friend, he is moon, in the 11th (keeping to himself), in Leo ruled by sun, and opposing sun, no contact with mercury. So in this case, no.

If we assign him to 7th as the quested, we have you, mercury in fall and detriment but in the 6th which is mercury's natural house, although maybe not enough to strengthen your position. You are in the sign of the 7th, so very much weak and taken over by him. In his 12th, so you are a "secret" he is keeping.
Mercury will come to a sextile with Jupiter, and a conjunction with Neptune, his two co-significators. So there will be a coming together between you two in the future.
However, look carefully at the 7th and we see Venus, a woman, with Chiron and Lilith, so he is (or was, at the time you asked the question) in another relationship. It is a troubled relationship, with a strong sexual tie.
On the cusp of the 5th of love affairs we find Saturn and Pluto, not very encouraging of love.
And near the cusp of the 4th of end of the matter, mars is sitting there, and this might indicate the break up you later had.
Because the moon opposes sun, heart and soul working against each other, the outcome in any case would not be to your liking.
So, keep in mind this chart may have been superseded by the new events.

cloxkinghere

When you say "friends" is that what you really mean, or in your heart are you hoping for something more?

If we assign him to 11th as a friend, he is moon, in the 11th (keeping to himself), in Leo ruled by sun, and opposing sun, no contact with mercury. So in this case, no.

If we assign him to 7th as the quested, we have you, mercury in fall and detriment but in the 6th which is mercury's natural house, although maybe not enough to strengthen your position. You are in the sign of the 7th, so very much weak and taken over by him. In his 12th, so you are a "secret" he is keeping.
Mercury will come to a sextile with Jupiter, and a conjunction with Neptune, his two co-significators. So there will be a coming together between you two in the future.
However, look carefully at the 7th and we see Venus, a woman, with Chiron and Lilith, so he is (or was, at the time you asked the question) in another relationship. It is a troubled relationship, with a strong sexual tie.
On the cusp of the 5th of love affairs we find Saturn and Pluto, not very encouraging of love.
And near the cusp of the 4th of end of the matter, mars is sitting there, and this might indicate the break up you later had.
Because the moon opposes sun, heart and soul working against each other, the outcome in any case would not be to your liking.
So, keep in mind this chart may have been superseded by the new events.

Oh, genuinely wish we were friends.

I will say this though: Not to say that I have intentions of sleeping with him, but I do embrace my sexuality...basically if it’s there on the table and we both want to sleep together, then it is what it is.

The “Will we be friends” chart was cast before the COVID pandemic so I’m wondering if things have shifted (I’ll maybe cast another chart later after everything has settled).

I hope we can be friends, especially in the future after this pandemic is over. We both work in the same field sorta and I’m looking at other business opportunities and I actually want to recommend him.

Also, this pandemic has been stressful! It might even be a while before I can start dating again. Ideally, I want to wait until there’s a vaccine.

Last edited: