Which chart should I put up for this question?

LovelyMissAries

Okay. I'm going to try hard to be concise and not astrologically / verbally vomit all over this post. I recently befriended a woman who worked at a piercing shop and encouraged me to apply. That was going on for the past month or so but didn't pan out, which was fine as I'm also content with my job now. However, while it was going on I would be working and that same shop would come up in conversation, and a regular customer revealed he knew the owner's mother and would recommend me (the point is, this customer whom I'd had a previous rapport with also had a connection to this spot the whole time)

Today I saw one gentleman this woman had introduced me to when I applied at the shop though I didn't say anything, and also discovered another regular (who came in today) knows this woman pretty well too. What's more is they're both into Tarot, astrology, psychic phenomena etc. which is pretty uncommon where I live.

My point is although I've accepted I won't work there I keep getting reminded of that place, the people there, etc. I mean... my job is literally 40 blocks away from theirs! What are the chances three or four people would come in in a matter of a month?

I have two charts that probably say more or less the same thing. One where I asked "What is their purpose to me? then after a bit of mulling I realized I just wondered if these coincidences meant anything. Which should I put up?

rahu

Banned
Okay. I'm going to try hard to be concise and not astrologically / verbally vomit all over this post. I recently befriended a woman who worked at a piercing shop and encouraged me to apply. That was going on for the past month or so but didn't pan out, which was fine as I'm also content with my job now. However, while it was going on I would be working and that same shop would come up in conversation, and a regular customer revealed he knew the owner's mother and would recommend me (the point is, this customer whom I'd had a previous rapport with also had a connection to this spot the whole time)

Today I saw one gentleman this woman had introduced me to when I applied at the shop though I didn't say anything, and also discovered another regular (who came in today) knows this woman pretty well too. What's more is they're both into Tarot, astrology, psychic phenomena etc. which is pretty uncommon where I live.

My point is although I've accepted I won't work there I keep getting reminded of that place, the people there, etc. I mean... my job is literally 40 blocks away from theirs! What are the chances three or four people would come in in a matter of a month?

I have two charts that probably say more or less the same thing. One where I asked "What is their purpose to me? then after a bit of mulling I realized I just wondered if these coincidences meant anything. Which should I put up?
With out any astrological data, my gut feeling is that someone is trying to manipulate /put a spell on you. There are no coincidences.
Rahu

LovelyMissAries

With out any astrological data, my gut feeling is that someone is trying to manipulate /put a spell on you. There are no coincidences.
Rahu

I don't believe in spells, but ironically the ASC for the charts is Pisces with Neptune in the 1st. So perhaps I'm delusional about there being any meaning behind it.