Faith increasing in Solar Return?

DaniPepper

Hi there!

I'm studying my SR for the 2013/2014 year and I couldn't let to notice many planets in the SR9th house, that falls in my natal 12th. Maybe an increase of faith (now I'm attending a temple for the first time in years!)

I can see that romance can be a second subject for this year. My Jupiter in the 5th and the SR Jupiter in the 5th.... Hummmm. And the SR moon in the 1st could indicate a pregnancy?

I'd like to hear from you something that I didn't see. :w00t:

Thanks!!

Attachments

• DaniPepper87.jpg
    DaniPepper87.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, the solar return covers so long a period in our lives, and every possible subject, that I would need to look at several other measures to even think that what you are suggesting might be true. I'd want to see the Mars return(for new ventures) the Venus return (for love issues), and the lunar return for any period where a birth is likely.

Additionally, assuming that emotions would play heavily in any birth, I would need to look at the most recent Tertiary Progressions chart.

I'm not offering to do all this, only indicating that basing you view simply on the long term hugely wide information in a solar return is, in my opinion, substantially premature.

Zarathu