Angular Hereditary Characteristics in Family Charts

Cosmiccradle

This would mean that you would need both charts of the parents. I'm interested to know how many out there possess the charts of their parents and have researched hereditary characteristics. I will give my own as an example of what I mean.

Father

M.C. Capricornus
Asc. Taurus
I.C. Leo
Desc. Scorpio

Mother

M.C. Virgo
Asc. Scorpio
I.C. Pisces
Desc. Taurus

1st Child

M.C. Leo
Asc. Scorpio
I.C. Aquarius
Desc. Taurus

2nd Child

M.C. Taurus
Asc. Leo
I.C. Scorpio
Desc. Aquarius

As you can see, the angular houses of the children retain properties of the parents. Taurus, Leo and Scorpio are all present in anglular houses within the family. And how is that with your charts?

Prisma

In the case of my son, what I quickly notice is that I am a Cancer, Asc. Virgo, my husband is a Sagitarius, Asc. Libra and my son is a Virgo, with ascendant in Libra.
What could it mean?

( Is maybe that, he physically takes a lot after his daddy, but he is mom's little cute angel?):p

Last edited:

Cosmiccradle

In the case of my son, what I quickly notice is that I am a Cancer, Asc. Virgo, my husband is a Sagitarius, Asc. Libra and my son is a Libra, with ascendant in Virgo.
What could it mean?

( Is maybe that, he physically takes a lot after his daddy, but he is mom's little cute angel?):p
What it means it proves astrology that character traits are passed on. I have seen this often, and I see it as more then chance. The angular houses play a major role in our life, from family, to relationships, to our employment and public surroundings.

Last edited:

Prisma

In the case of my son, what I quickly notice is that I am a Cancer, Asc. Virgo, my husband is a Sagitarius, Asc. Libra and my son is a Virgo, with ascendant in Libra.
What could it mean?

Forgot to share also that my father is a Virgo and my mother is a Libra.:sideways:
I thought to myself that maybe this was another way that life gave me to resolve issues about my parents, through my son. They, who even after divorce, had quarreled so much with each other, are forever intertwined in me and in him, despite everything.

Last edited: