Relational horrary

Elansome

Hi everyone
I was thinking about the chart below. It is a relational question regarding if there is any future for two people. The questioner is a woman and represented by Saturn the ruler of Asc. Capr.
Asc. is 20 Capr. Decs. is 20 Can.
Moon and Sat. are in Leo
17 Moon is seperating from 7 Leo Saturn but they are in the same sign which is Leo the natural sign of the 5th house. As this is a relational question I am looking at the Mars and Venus and I see that Mars is receiving from Venus.
I tried to read the section for transition of lights but it seems so uncanny to me.
Any insight?
Thanks
Jasmine

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=rucfilerlqHFC-u1060432025&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=

Summery Joy

Jasmine,

The question is about "any future". It's not clear whether you mean a serious commitment type of future or just simple romance and fun. So I'll consider both.

Using the 7th house for serious committment, I see that the answer is no. It doesn't matter if the two planets are in the same sign. They are separating and there's no collection or translation of light. Both significators in the 7th house shows the querent's interest in the partner and the partner's interest in him/herself, which is not very good.

Using the 5th house for romance, Mercury is the significator of the partner. It is highly exalted and in its first house showing that interest in him/herself again. Mercury is separating from Saturn showing that the two may already have something going on. The last aspect the Moon perfects before leaving this sign is a sextile with Mercury. This means that if the two are not already together, then they are likely to end up dating for a while. If they are already dating, then casual romance is the maximum outcome of this relationship.

Elansome

Thanks Soreheart!
I appreciated your insight. The querent is woman represented by Saturn, the man is the Moon here. However they have never met in real life. They are talking online everyday and they have met online. Do you think Mercury indicates that. The man so much interested in woman and had the feeling at the first day they have met that they should get married. The woman (Saturn) is cautius and wants to take things slowly. You said the partner is interested in himself. It doesn't seem so. The partner is behaving rather obsessive on woman. He has Moon Pluto conjunction in his natal chart in 5th house. So he is a bit manipulative. Can you see anything about the woman's disbelief on him? She is suspicious and not feeling secure with him. When we say "any future" we meant if there will be any meeting in real life that leads something serious.
Thank you very much for your help
Jasmine

Summery Joy

Him being interested in himself means that he is interested in his own good. Maybe his own good is in being with her (or being anyone for that matter). It's likely that he's simply in need of a partner and she happens to be good and available. I'm not saying that he doesn't like here, but the essential dignity leaving me under the impression that she fits into his plans, not that he's willing to comprimise for her.