Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

It's a good combination. Very exciting but under your control.

Well i hope your right David. (i'm not doubting you btw, i'm just saying).

It was just it happening in my pr 8th house of scorpio, that had me concerned.

One small question concerning the pr moon placement. On the 11th march the transit conjunction between moon/mars at 15 degrees taurus, will be opposing my pr moon, should i be concerned ? Its the day i get some test results back.

Witchyone

https://silienasrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2019/03/night-and-city-1950-random-movie-review.html

I'm going to call this guy an Aries Sun/Sag Moon/Gem Asc. And like David once said, full of Sense of Purpose and no Sense of Direction.

And Witchy, I just tried out a new format for the Short Review section. Does the movie sound less vague? If it does I will apply this format to the rest of the blog.

This is much improved! I'm impressed that you're keeping with it and revising. The summary paragraph reads nicely, and yes, it does give me a better idea of what the movie is about. I think it could be improved more by adding a bit of rhetorical context, since you know your audience is a contemporary audience considering an old movie. The rating system doesn't make sense without a key, so it would be good to have the key somewhere prominent at the top of the page. By the way, the phrase is "twists and turns", plural for each word.

Witchyone

imagine if spiders had wings and could fly

No, thank you!

Revelations says that when the apocalypse comes there will be flying beasts the size of horses with scorpion stingers. Their job is to sting and cause long-lasting pain to the people left behind.

moonkat235

No, thank you!

Revelations says that when the apocalypse comes there will be flying beasts the size of horses with scorpion stingers. Their job is to sting and cause long-lasting pain to the people left behind.

Revelations, what a book! My dad used to tell me as a kid that the end times were near. lol Idgaf. Did you ever read the 'Left Behind' series? They had the books at my church library.

david starling

Well i hope your right David. (i'm not doubting you btw, i'm just saying).

It was just it happening in my pr 8th house of scorpio, that had me concerned.

One small question concerning the pr moon placement. On the 11th march the transit conjunction between moon/mars at 15 degrees taurus, will be opposing my pr moon, should i be concerned ? Its the day i get some test results back.

Ask Tikana in horary.

Witchyone

Revelations, what a book! My dad used to tell me as a kid that the end times were near. lol Idgaf. Did you ever read the 'Left Behind' series? They had the books at my church library.

Yeah, Revelations is scary! Pretty much everyone in a 200 mile radius of where I grew up believed we were living in the end times. It's a weird way to grow up, just itching for the destruction of everything we've ever known.

I had already left the church by the time that series came out, and I had no desire to read anything having to do with it...LOL. Did you read them?

moonkat235

Yeah, Revelations is scary! Pretty much everyone in a 200 mile radius of where I grew up believed we were living in the end times. It's a weird way to grow up, just itching for the destruction of everything we've ever known.

I had already left the church by the time that series came out, and I had no desire to read anything having to do with it...LOL. Did you read them?

I just thought the angels with eyes covering their entire forms was a weird concept, but I found the idea of them comforting.

I read a couple when I was really young, but wasn't that into them. I figured if the end times came, it'd be scary but alright. I was of the opinion that believers would be left behind too, so I figured we were all f*cked. lol

Gemini888

The rating system doesn't make sense without a key, so it would be good to have the key somewhere prominent at the top of the page.
Can you elaborate on this "key"? You mean the rating system bar?

And yeah, I will go add the context for the movie. Maybe adding the year or something.

There's really an advantage of having a small blog. I can make mistakes and learn without horrible consequences :wink: