Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
It's because modern materialistic science has taken over our societal world-view for most. And it says astrology is a left-over, primitive superstition without any connection to the "real world".

Oh really? Well I think it’s real And in some religions they use astrology eg Hindus

Blaze

Account Closed
Why’s that? Is it because they think it’s not true? Reason I ask is whenever I mention astrology it’s either funny looks or oh not this again lol

Usually it's the whole "isn't that bullshite man?" and then I'll find myself in some pointless debate.

In some places on the world, it's considered a crime punishable with death. Luckily I don't live in one of those places.

Hkk

Account Closed
Usually it's the whole "isn't that bullshite man?" and then I'll find myself in some pointless debate.

In some places on the world, it's considered a crime punishable with death. Luckily I don't live in one of those places.

No way lol which places? If I go on hols I will remember not to mention although I don’t think I would want to visit these type of countries Blaze! 😬

Blaze

Account Closed
No way lol which places? If I go on hols I will remember not to mention although I don’t think I would want to visit these type of countries Blaze! 😬

Hmm. I'd give a hint but its right in the middle. A little eastward, of course, but right in the middle.

Not all places, mind. But some. I hope its just some. :ninja:

Blaze

Account Closed
It's because modern materialistic science has taken over our societal world-view for most. And it says astrology is a left-over, primitive superstition without any connection to the "real world".

Yeah, that too. Science is the new god of our age, Dave. Google is its prophet. Praise Google. Praise the name! :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hmm. I'd give a hint but its right in the middle. A little eastward, of course, but right in the middle.

Not all places, mind. But some. I hope its just some. :ninja:

Lol oh I get it. It’s anti what the religious book says I suppose then!