I want to do a tarot reading for someone

markus0509

I wanna do a reading for someone who needs it. Just briefly, in general. I want to do something good in order to heal myself too, I am under a serious cold and quite a lot of challenges. Haha! Cannot tell why I still wanna help while I am under such a crisis! Who cares! As far as I do not perceive myself as undergoing a crisis. I have cards in my hands now. :biggrin::biggrin:

markus0509

Concerning your question, I got Queen of pentacles>8 of cups>Emperor>Ace of Wants>Knight of Wands>3 of pentacles. Seems like involving a woman who is leaving a situation or place in order to seek for a male. That male should be her father or someone authoritative. I cannot tell clearly about the ace of wants, it might be there is a new idea or new adventure which is brought by an innovative person/males. Or juts a new idea or circumstances related to this issue that is now being discussed among you or a group of related people.

markus0509

Sorry haha sometimes I do not initiate a question. I just try to sense your possible question or concern. But definitely u can let me know what question u wanna know.

Concerning your question, I got Queen of pentacles>8 of cups>Emperor>Ace of Wants>Knight of Wands>3 of pentacles. Seems like involving a woman who is leaving a situation or place in order to seek for a male. That male should be her father or someone authoritative. I cannot tell clearly about the ace of wants, it might be there is a new idea or new adventure which is brought by an innovative person/males. Or juts a new idea or circumstances related to this issue that is now being discussed among you or a group of related people.

Even though I didn't ask a question I'm going to assume the cards you drew is based off the energy I exude more than a question itself. The only possible people I can think of that can fit this Reading is my ex and other dudes who like her. Thanks though.

markus0509

It's okay. I would actually like to know if my Capricorn ex is happy with someone else right now?

In general:
World>HP>Knight of Pentacles>9of swords>Empress>Chariot.
I wonder if tis couple has been going for a trip os what. Because World and Chariot can be a meaning of travel. However, 9 of s is beside Empress, there might be a problem related to a female in this relation ship, can be a mother figure or someone. HP can be secrets. when it is besides the male card, knight of pentacles, there might be something happening. If not a trip, there can be a revelation of a secret as world can mean completion.

How your Capricorn ex perceives her relationship status right now:
9 of pentacles appears while shuffling the deck. Property or material matters.

Knight of Swords>10 of cups>10 of Pentacles>6 of s>6 of w>8 of w>2 of w>Magician>5 of cups. Bottom card of the deck 10 of swords.

A hasty males rushing towards a family or fixing a family related matters concerning money. This action includes possible travel. The trip or action results in a victory in some sense. However, the information she(your ex) is receiving about the victory is not totally satisfied as she later found out that some facts are not true. Something maybe related to monetary matters are not as expected. She has been patience for the matter to be fixed. The matter involved someone else. That person who is responsible or deal with this matter is not totally honest or following her expectations. That's why now she feels disappointed because things are not same as expected.

In general:
World>HP>Knight of Pentacles>9of swords>Empress>Chariot.
I wonder if tis couple has been going for a trip os what. Because World and Chariot can be a meaning of travel. However, 9 of s is beside Empress, there might be a problem related to a female in this relation ship, can be a mother figure or someone. HP can be secrets. when it is besides the male card, knight of pentacles, there might be something happening. If not a trip, there can be a revelation of a secret as world can mean completion.

How your Capricorn ex perceives her relationship status right now:
9 of pentacles appears while shuffling the deck. Property or material matters.

Knight of Swords>10 of cups>10 of Pentacles>6 of s>6 of w>8 of w>2 of w>Magician>5 of cups. Bottom card of the deck 10 of swords.

A hasty males rushing towards a family or fixing a family related matters concerning money. This action includes possible travel. The trip or action results in a victory in some sense. However, the information she(your ex) is receiving about the victory is not totally satisfied as she later found out that some facts are not true. Something maybe related to monetary matters are not as expected. She has been patience for the matter to be fixed. The matter involved someone else. That person who is responsible or deal with this matter is not totally honest or following her expectations. That's why now she feels disappointed because things are not same as expected.

Of course not. She's superficial. Thanks man. This was definitely real. I'd probably ask another question sometime soon if it's not too much to ask.

conspiracy theorist

Saw this come up in the new posts and was surprised to see I posted in here before.

I really don't have anything I'd want to ask a horary or do a tarot reading for atm, but if you want you can draw a few cards from your deck and see what crops up. Just for curiosity's sake.

Just read the OP again. Still in crises mode?

Last edited:

Gemini888

Hey, since the OP may not be around anymore, would it be good if we turned this into a Tarot reading thread where everyone exchanges reading? :devil: