House that rules secrets

Chrysalis

8th is secrets ...also 12th....also 1st....also 6th.

All these house are in aversion, i.e can't see the ASC, so could be hiding something/or/and don't want to be seen.

But id go more for the 8th for TRUE secrets.

Chrysalis

What would an exalted planet in the 8th house mean? Someone is hiding their confidence? lol

Its gonna totally depend on the question LMA, it could mean a manner of things.

If your talking about "exalted planet", im assuming you mean the sun. But i don't know what the questions relating too, to say.

I have a feeling its romance related...but even then i can't really help without knowing the question.

LovelyMissAries

Its gonna totally depend on the question LMA, it could mean a manner of things.

If your talking about "exalted planet", im assuming you mean the sun. But i don't know what the questions relating too, to say.

I have a feeling its romance related...but even then i can't really help without knowing the question.

No, not necessarily. :unsure:

The question was "Is there a secret"

8H is ruled by Jupiter but yes, has Sun and Chiron in there.

Prior to this I was using 12H, which is ruled by Leo and therefore leads to Sun in Aries 8H, Mars in Taurus and then Venus in Pisces. Made me wonder if someone died and we just don't know yet.

Chrysalis

Idk LMA its better to see a chart...

But anyway if you dont wanna post it, then check the ruler of person who you think there is a secret from, see what house they are in, check what aspect they've made previously etc or vice versa.....Also do same for the moon.

LovelyMissAries

Sounds like your asking an opened ended question now.

No, my question is yes / no, but I'm unsure of the outcome because I'm all over the place with the house usage. The conclusion is open ended. I asked the question because of a predictive video I saw.

But here is the chart. Going by strictly using the 8H it's ruled by Jupiter, and I took Jupiter in my 4H as no, but am now thinking we go by 4H from the topic question (so.... the 10H ruled by Taurus?)

Attachments

• secret.jpg
    secret.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22

Dirius

3H, 8H or 12H?

ETA: 12H I think... never mind.

The 12th house rules what is secret from the querent's perspective, or perhaps in a better way, what its unknown to the querent's mind.

The 8th house doesn't really have anything to do with secrets. Neither does the 3rd. I think you may be getting confused from your prior chart regarding the 3rd house, which rules information (in the form of rumors). But rumors aren't secret, they are usually information that is shared.

greybeard

I wonder if you are asking the true question. I mean that if you review the entire situation you may find that the real question is other than "Is there a secret?" Or that may well be the proper question.

If "secrets" is the question, use the 12th. If either the cusp of the house representing the person who might be holding a secret (his/her Asc), or the lord of the sign on that cusp on that cusp are in Water (mute signs) you may suspect a secret. Mercury rx, in a mute sign, or afflicted by secretive planets might be an indicator.

The Third, as house of reports, news, rumors etc may also be significant.

And what of the querent? Is he/she strong, well aspected? Is it likely that hard aspects show deceit, misinformation?

Look around the chart. Let it talk to you. Don't force things.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I agree. So I want to ask what the secret is but that's assuming there is one, and that it will reveal itself thus I thought asking if there is one at all was more appropriate. I guess it would be better to ask more specifically like "is there a secret at work" orfamily, friends, etc and maybe that would be better?,

LovelyMissAries

The 12th house rules what is secret from the querent's perspective, or perhaps in a better way, what its unknown to the querent's mind.

The 8th house doesn't really have anything to do with secrets. Neither does the 3rd. I think you may be getting confused from your prior chart regarding the 3rd house, which rules information (in the form of rumors). But rumors aren't secret, they are usually information that is shared.

Ah I wasn't considering that other chart. I was looking at this as it's own thing, BUT I did initially read it using the 12th house! That's why I was a little confused. I guess the 8th house from the ASC would actually be the 12th's 9th which sort of coincides with all things Sagittarian - truths. No?

LovelyMissAries

I wonder if you are asking the true question. I mean that if you review the entire situation you may find that the real question is other than "Is there a secret?" Or that may well be the proper question.

If "secrets" is the question, use the 12th. If either the cusp of the house representing the person who might be holding a secret (his/her Asc), or the lord of the sign on that cusp on that cusp are in Water (mute signs) you may suspect a secret. Mercury rx, in a mute sign, or afflicted by secretive planets might be an indicator.

The Third, as house of reports, news, rumors etc may also be significant.

And what of the querent? Is he/she strong, well aspected? Is it likely that hard aspects show deceit, misinformation?

Look around the chart. Let it talk to you. Don't force things.

Maybe this is where I went wrong because when I asked if there was one, I didn't have a specific person in mind thus I have no house to really compare other than following the lead from the 12th.

The lord of the 12th is NOT in water, but the 8H is really the 12H's turned 9H... Sag's house, and I see Sag as a sign of honesty even if it's dogmatic at times. Then you look at Jupiter in his own sign, but in the turned 5H from the 12th. Okay - a past... fling? And THAT house is ruled by Mars, who is in detriment in the turned 10H (Mars in Taurus) of PUBLIC matters (opposing the secretive 4H of Scorpio) but also work. So someone I worked with? Mars in Taurus would lead you to the end of the circle of Venus in Pisces. Venus is exalted but surrounded by a malfunctioning, although stationary, Mercury and Neptune. So it makes me wonder if this has something to do with a past coworker and maybe they were let go because of drugs and that will come out, or if it's anyone I worked with in the farther past. But I don't even know if the way I came to that conclusion is correct.

To answer your other question... I would Mercury who is all messed up in Pisces and that makes sense because I can feel that there's something but as to what direction to go in - idk, and so I'm kind of spinning my wheels but going nowhere.
I'm applying to Jupiter in a square - LOL. That makes sense. Trying to understand and or learn the truth and it's frustrating and unclear. It's also going to be delayed since the next aspect is a sextile to Saturn. And Moon (the messenger of all) is hosted up with Saturn and Pluto albeit almost changing signs. So if the secret DOES reveal itself, if there is one, it would probably be random and unexpected (Moon in future Aquarius).

Moon is applying to Mars in detriment though. but that at least points to work in some fashion again.