Asteroids & Aspects...

Denied Anthropophobic

I’ve been looking up asteroids, to see some of the aspects in my natal chart. (Note: I only have been using the asteroid that are on that additional list of astro.com) I know they don’t normally play a big part, but it’s new to my research. Anyways, the aspects in my chart don’t really make any shapes, like a Yod, rectangle, or anything of that nature (this includes, my personal planets, outer planets, and points in my chart). I heard that sometimes this happens because of a stellium, since most of the planets conjunct they don’t have those shapes that would form if planets weren’t next to each other. I have a 5th house stellium (sun, Pluto and Jupiter in sag) and a six house stellium (everything else, excluding Saturn and Moon). Maybe this is why…

Today, I learned of Eros, normally, I don’t look at asteroid of “romantic/sexuality themed” because it doesn’t interest me, but unfortunately, none of those “intellectually themed” asteroids make any aspects to my personal point/planets. Eros makes a grand trine in my chart with my ascendant and Pluto. Which are all in fire signs by the way. (Leo asc, Eros in Aries, and Pluto in sag). Any insight in how this might manifest would be greatly appreciated.

Random aside: Can you leave a list of asteroid and their astronomical number of asteroids that concern “intelligence or mental strength”? Thank you!

Denied Anthropophobic

Hmm, then I guess our asteroid situations are about the same. (I'm not particularly interested in them so can't help you there.)

Possibly...I don't give them much attention either. Not surprised that no one responded because I'm sure they feel the same. I've been chatting with someone who is a bit obsessed with them, and she thinks it's pretty strong in my chart since all of the placements on their own play such a huge part in my chart. Plus, they are trine exactly 30 degrees with a orb of zero, so she says it strengthens it. I wondered if it could manifest in my personality, or appearance (because of the Asc) in some way. She thinks I prey on people who express strong fiery sexual vibes, and objectify them. As if they're something I need to compete in order to win or attain. Didn't really feel like that was accurate. And I found little info on asteroids anyways. So, I'm now sure that it all is insignificant. I like reading the myths though. It's very entertaining.

conspiracy theorist

Yeah, if I were to make such a colourful interpretation, I'd use the giants. But doing some mental rough work, she might have gotten that from you having a Leo asc with all that fire in the 5th -- house of romance and no strings sex. The whole predator thing coming from having your ascendant in the Lion.

Denied Anthropophobic

Yeah, that interpretation makes sense on it own, but I don't see it, consciously. I'm assuming it's insensible to me... or likely... is so minor in my personality, it's not even recognizable.

It is the best name to post questions under because it unreservedly displays the friction of the extroverted energy in my chart and the mental/emotional introversion & conventionality of my nature. I guess, I hoped whoever was replying would take some consideration of it. So yeah. Super ironic. Wasn't really thinking all of that at the time. It just seemed fitting.

Again, thanks for your replies.

craft94

Yeah, that interpretation makes sense on it own, but I don't see it, consciously. I'm assuming it's insensible to me... or likely... is so minor in my personality, it's not even recognizable.

It is the best name to post questions under because it unreservedly displays the friction of the extroverted energy in my chart and the mental/emotional introversion & conventionality of my nature. I guess, I hoped whoever was replying would take some consideration of it. So yeah. Super ironic. Wasn't really thinking all of that at the time. It just seemed fitting.

Again, thanks for your replies.

Do you have any 12th house placements? I was thinking maybe yourASC or 5th house ruler in the 12th could cause this but if you were born in Dec 95, they would probably be in the 5th. Hmm.

Denied Anthropophobic

Do you have any 12th house placements? I was thinking maybe yourASC or 5th house ruler in the 12th could cause this but if you were born in Dec 95, they would probably be in the 5th. Hmm.

I don't, I have cancer on the cusp of my barren 12th house. However, I do have Saturn in the 8th house in Pisces. My 5th house is in Sag, the ruler of my 5th house(Jupiter) is in my 5th house in sag. Plus, I have a Leo asc

Last edited: