Secret enemy ?

veronicabal

Hi Guys, So, today my son came to visit and said something very disturbing to me. Well, my first thought was directed to my cousin, her possibly lying about me, Anyways I was prompted to cast a chart to see if she is an actual adversary instead of who she claims to be, my confidant, friend, cousin all these things wrapped in one. The chart was very bad. Ill give it a shot. We are both jupiter so ill use the moon as my co sig. The applying aspect between jupiter and the moon shows tension, distress. Wonder why because I thought we were ok, guess not. The ruler of the 3 rd house is pisces, my delusion about our relationship which also has neptune sitting right there, smh. Saturn and Mars in the 1st to me shows some ill will against me from her. So, somebody please give me some insight because this doesn't look good at all. Also let me know if u can, if the chart suggests I sould keep my distance, but I think I already know the answer to that. Here is the chart. :crying:

Dirius

Hi Guys, So, today my son came to visit and said something very disturbing to me. Well, my first thought was directed to my cousin, her possibly lying about me, Anyways I was prompted to cast a chart to see if she is an actual adversary instead of who she claims to be, my confidant, friend, cousin all these things wrapped in one. The chart was very bad. Ill give it a shot. We are both jupiter so ill use the moon as my co sig. The applying aspect between jupiter and the moon shows tension, distress. Wonder why because I thought we were ok, guess not. The ruler of the 3 rd house is pisces, my delusion about our relationship which also has neptune sitting right there, smh. Saturn and Mars in the 1st to me shows some ill will against me from her. So, somebody please give me some insight because this doesn't look good at all. Also let me know if u can, if the chart suggests I sould keep my distance, but I think I already know the answer to that. Here is the chart. :crying:

there is no chart

veronicabal

oops ! forgot the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_76_is_penny_a_secret_enemy.65829.19172.jpg
    astro_2gw_76_is_penny_a_secret_enemy.65829.19172.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 22

Dirius

Actually, the chart shows her as caring for you.

First of all, your cousin is represented by the 3rd house (siblings and cousins), not the 4th (family in general). The 3rd house deals with "same generation" relatives, mostly siblings, but also cousins. The 4th house is usually reserved for the family as a whole unit.

This makes her significator to be Saturn, not Jupiter.

With Saturn in the first house, her intentions are nothing but good for you.

Somebody else might mention this, but while Saturn on the Ascendant is generally taken as a bad testimony, given she is the quesited, it is not bad at all. However, note that Saturn, of malefic nature, may do hurtful stuff, even while its intentions are good.

It is possible that she might have said something that could be considered disrespectful or hurtful towards you, however her intentions are ultimately good and in your favour.