Chart of Mother and Daughter

Gardengal

My daughter was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis when she was 7 and by high school, she was using a wheelchair. She is scheduled for heart surgery for a leaky valve tomorrow and we are optimistic that everything will go well.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_gardengal.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_gardengal.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 30

sandstone

Banned
hi gardengal,

i hope the operation for your daughter was a success.. you are going thru some tough transits with saturn on your ascendant square onto pluto on the midheaven in your chart.. i don't know if the 10am is exact, but if close this would make the transit of saturn more of a challenge. your chart with saturn in the 5th in pisces - (using placidus houses) certainly reinforces the idea of having a child that has been a life long dynamic of concern. your caring moon in cancer is in direct application to this saturn placement putting much of the emotional focus as your role as mom back onto this 5th house saturn in pisces as well... i hope it all works out and you can get back gardening asap!

Gardengal

Thanks for your good wishes and your insight. The surgery was a resounding success and she comes home Monday! We have felt lifted up by the prayers of all our friends.

I will keep trying to post her chart, I don't know what I did differently that her chart wouldn't post. Duh! I'm not a techie...lol

CapAquaPis

Gardengal, I wish your daughter a speedy recovery to enjoy the rest of her life in the best of health. I have Uranus in my 5th house (Scorpio) and when an innovative planet falls on the 5th, esp. in a sign associated with ailments & disorder, any parent should pay close attention to a child developing special needs. The planet Saturn represents one thing wrong with ones life, but the sign Pisces is another: a child overcomes their disability is a Saturnian triumph & a Piscean symbol of miracles known to come from the 12th & last sign of the zodiac. This coming from an Autistic person with Mercury in Pisces on his 9th house above his natal 8th (Aquarius) where the Sun and Moon are 5 degrees conjunction.

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
hi gardengal,

thanks for sharing your daughters chart and i am so glad the operation was a success and you have gotten beyond what must have been a very challenging time being concerned for her.

in looking at her chart one of the first things i notice is the ruler of the ascendant in the 6th house which tends to put the focus on health from the get go in some way. venus is strong in the sign libra, but in the 6th house it will be a focus on all 6th house matters to a greater extent. venus rules mercury which rules the sun in virgo as well, so we get back to the 6th house a few different ways.. there is a very close saturn/moon square in her chart as well.. the moon is not favoured by sign, whereas the saturn is strong by sign and closely conjunct the midheaven suggesting you - her mom- plays an important role in all of this.

the moon seems to have some bearing on early childhood, but i am not entirely sure how to define your daughters lifelong situation astrologically in response to what you say here : " diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis when she was 7 and by high school, she was using a wheelchair."
my intuition is that much of this is tied to the very close saturn/moon square centered on the venus/neptune midpoint indicating a greater degree of weakness around health when you think of venus as ruler of the ascendant in the 6th and involved in this pattern.. i would include the midheaven with the saturn/moon square as the orb is very close. the nodal axis is also a part of this with saturn on the end of the south node.. some of vedic astrology suggests to a life of paying off ones past karmic debts with this placement as i understand it. it would seem you play an important role in all of this too, but i don't quite know how.. the midheaven axis connects with ones parents - father for the 4th and mom for the 10th usually.. a positive way to think of the south node is a life of service to others which is sounds as though your life has been for her, but i am reading this out of her chart, not yours..

anyway, that is some of what i see and ponder astrologically. thanks again for sharing your experiences and your obvious love for your daughter who is blessed to have you as a mom.. perhaps someone else here will offer some additional insights.. cheers james

Gardengal

Thank you for your insight into her chart. I have been going through a very bad time and hope things will improve when saturn and mars go direct, the latter over my sun AGAIN!