Little knowledge of astrology, less faith in psychology

Taupe

I wonder what the stars say about me that a shrink cannot. Would somebody please take a glance at my chart and tell me what you see?

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 21
astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus a six month free transit report in 'short report'
Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here –

In september transiting saturn will be conjunct your moon, this could cause financial shortages and emotional withdrawal for awhile.

Caro

Just a few things:

I would recommend horocsopes within website for info on houses and planets. If you are new to astrology astrodienst can be a bit 'harsh'

there is lots of indicators of very strong intuition in your chart.
sun conj merc in pisces. moon in libra and cancer rising. You may need to work on boundaries as you may be too open and pick up on others stuff/energy without realising. Do you work in a caring setting? Initially reaction would be someone caring on first meeting.

you have saturn natally in capricorn which is its ruling sign and it has some easy aspects (sextiles to sun/merc and pluto) as well as some squares. you are a hard working individual and people may seek you out for your opinions and advice.

jupiter conj asc - funloving but when people get to know you - you have a much more serious side.

moon square saturn - this suggests some difficulty in close relationships ie letting people see your emotions.Pluto in 5th - are you creative - you can drive your intense emotions through creative projects and this would be helpful to you.

7th house saturn - have you gone out with older people/ maybe attracted to successfully person - a business person in a relationship.you may marry later in life. however you also have neptune and uranus in 7th house so there could be some confusion about relationshiops and sudden changes!

your north node is in aqua in 9th house. aqua north node is someone who has to become more independent in this life. in the 9th perhaps you will move abroad(away from family)

Last edited: