The World Cup Chart.....

T-2000

Banned
Any prediction for the Uruguay-Holland game? Paraguay-Spain?

Ask the octopus :pouty:

lonelyoctopus.gif

RockFish

Quote:
I'd say a team associated with youth will be the champ. Could be the youngest team or the team with the most prominent youngster.

Or the youngest coach and again... Diego Armando Maradona

Just a correction: today I was watching the game and the narrator said that the german coach is the youngest of the Cup, 40 years. :annoyed::crying:

Germany was one of the youngest teams and now it is the youngest in the finals, with the youngest coach. Let's see if Spain will stop the machine.

Arijana

My guesses are:

Holland will win against Uruguay and will go to the final match.

Spain and Paraguay, Spain will win, will go to the semifinals against Germany, and I think Germany will win.

Final match, imo, will be Holland and Germany. And Germany will take it. :crying:

Perhaps Spain can go for it and miraculously win against Germany, but I doubt it, they don't have the same organization.

what about Uruguay or Paraguay having a go at the cup?

I dunno,I do have Spanish running threw my veins,I root for the Hispanos:bandit: to stop those bloody Germans lol

still can't get over the fact that Argentina lost:crying: Maradona:crying:

RockFish

what about Uruguay or Paraguay having a go at the cup?

I doubt it. Did you see the germans playing? Paraguay and Uruguay won't be able to stop them, only by a miracle, if the gods decide to drive the german team nuts for 90 minutes. :tongue:

I don't think Paraguay will make it against Spain, so I'm rooting for Spain in the semifinals against Germany. I think Spain and Holland are the only ones that can dream to defeat the germans. Uruguay will be another one to pray for a miracle, against Holland in the semifinals.

fensi88

Any prediction for the Uruguay-Holland game?
Uruguay vs Holland 6 July 20:30 Cape town
ASC=18Aq37
Favorite Holland
Acc dig
Sa=7
Su=1
ess dig
Sa= -5
Su= -1
So, there is not so much diffrence. Both rulers are peregrine, angles are fixed, Moon is fixed on critical degree, I expect draw and then add time and penalties.
By color method Uruguay would be ASC, because of his blue/black sport kit and Uruguay has no chance, because of that Moon;s antiscion on DSC and only Moon's aspect with Su, ruler of 7 house within 5 degrees..
But because of fact that Holland is strong favorite, and because this is only one match at that time on WC, might be method favorite on ASC will deliver right result and gives Uruguay victory.
Match is on Tuesday, by numerology this day is under number 7. The lucky colors of this number are Green and Blue (Uruguay's kit) and as my lucky day is usually Tuesday I hope Uruguay will win. ;)

07.Re

Well. Well. Well.

Germany worked it like a well oiled machine!

I'm not one of the Maradona fan club, so no great loss for me....

Michael

07.Re said:
Germany worked it like a well oiled machine!

Interesting, given that european countries, besides their high technical level and organization, tend to work like badly oiled machines.

It seems this german coach is good and has selected young and capable players. He is also a decent strategist, unlike Maradona.

07.Re

Interesting, given that european countries, besides their high technical level and organization, tend to work like badly oiled machines.

It seems this german coach is good and has selected young and capable players. He is also a decent strategist, unlike Maradona.

Yeah he's got a good thing going with these youngsters. It was a risk too taking a mostly virgin team to the World Cup ... however it seems to be paying off.

I'd be comfortable predicting a German World Cup Victory. We wait and see.

:)

astro09

Fensi88

The lucky colors of this number are Green and Blue (Uruguay's kit) and as my lucky day is usually Tuesday I hope Uruguay will win. ;)

Me too. that is the only country in this hemisphire!

LadyBella

? QUE TA PASHA ARGENTINA ? ESTAS NERVIOSO ?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA 4X 0 speaklessssssssssssssssssss :biggrin:
Argentina, we (brazilians) can give you a ride to go back home lol, with a good experience of enjoying with 5 stars players hahahhahahhahahahhaha

Maradona,Maradona tsc tsc tsc, down to earth !!!:tongue:

Michael

I would first look at the coach.

Germany: Very good coach.

Netherlands: Very Good coach.

Uruguay: Average coach.

Spain: Average coach.

Do you agree with my assessment?.