Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 02-17-2009, 04:11 AM

"does he like me?"

Last edited by Serendipity; 03-11-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Unread 02-17-2009, 04:51 AM

Re: "does he like me?"

That's funny, I just did a similar chart about 45 minutes before this one. The only difference was that I was in the 7th on the Desc and this person was in my 5th. I got a yes, but with problems occuring afterwards. I am very new to horary though, so I might be wrong. I would think the Moon squaring Saturn would count because it happens before the Moon goes into the next sign. It squares Saturn then forms a t-square with Uranus in the mix, right? So that is why I came up with a yes, but with unexpected limitations. A T-square doesn't sound like a very promising outcome.
Unread 02-17-2009, 07:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

I don't think he really likes her. Venus likes Mars as Venus is in Aries, but Mars in Aquarius suggests he has someone else on his mind. I also think it's interesting that Saturn is in the Eleventh house, suggesting either a denial of her wishes. I'm sure they'll meet again as Jupiter collects the light from Venus and Mars meets it with a conjunction, I just don't see much genuine attraction in the chart with such weak/non-existant reception.

That Saturn as the Fourth house lord in the Eleventh suggests a "let's just be friends" kind of thing, if anything at all.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
Unread 02-17-2009, 08:03 AM

Serendipity, here is a better way of posting the chart than linking right to your astrodienst account.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

As for the chart. I will have to agree to some extent with Kai, he likes you but not to the clear extent that you like him. Mars has pre-occupations, which are described by the lord dispositing him.

You can figure out how apparent you are to him by the amount of houses/signs you are from him, you are three signs/houses (cadent), so this is weak.
You are in his house though, so this suggests he notices you, as planets 'joy' when others are in their houses.
The reception. If he is in your stronger dignities like rulership, and exaltation, then these are arguments he loves you or regards you quite highly. The lesser ones like term, and face are great if used in combination but not as good alone.

Your house placement. You are in his twelfth, which is unfavorable, as the twelfth is where we keep things hidden or away from us.

Being generous enough, with egyptian term rulers that I occaisonally use for an additional viewpoint, Mars should be in term and face of Venus, which could be liking.

I do not see that collection occurs--if it did, then this would be a yes, via a third party. Jupiter receives both the light of Mars and Venus, but is not in the dignities of Mars, so Jupiter (which I see as the mutual acquaintance you have specified, most likely a male) cannot unify the two planets; Mars wouldn't approve of Jupiter's opinion. So while your friend introduced you to this man, that's where it starts and ends.

Ray

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 02-17-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Unread 02-20-2009, 01:09 AM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

Quote:
Kai, I understood everything you said except for the Mars in Aquarius means he has someone else in mind. Can you explain that?
Because Mars is more interested in Saturn than he is in Venus. Saturn may not necessarily be another person. It may just be another issue, but it's there.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com

Tags
does he like me