The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

ynnest

You are mixing methodologies. Natal is different than horary is different than mundane is different than the Ages of Precession.

We have free will. Nothing will change that. Whether or not you believe in the Ages, or even know about them, matters not. They will happen regardless of us.

No they are connected to the same astrological matrix we in this world have judged as true without questioning it. Yes ages will happen but my point is that the fundamental principles, free will included, beyond the them governs the development of the ages themselves.

Y

david starling

No they are connected to the same astrological matrix we in this world have judged as true without questioning it. Yes ages will happen but my point is that the fundamental principles, free will included, beyond the them governs the development of the ages themselves.

Y

Have to agree with you there. If free will exists, the way in which an Age manifests would be subject to how it affects each individual's Chart, which in itself would be subject to free will. The aggregate effect is what characterizes an Age.

Opal

Premium Member
Originally Posted by ynnest:

Y

David’s post:
Have to agree with you there. If free will exists, the way in which an Age manifests would be subject to how it affects each individual's Chart, which in itself would be subject to free will. The aggregate effect is what characterizes an Age

Opal’s post

So....you would be saying, we as a collective whole, are God.

david starling

Originally Posted by ynnest:

Y

David’s post:
Have to agree with you there. If free will exists, the way in which an Age manifests would be subject to how it affects each individual's Chart, which in itself would be subject to free will. The aggregate effect is what characterizes an Age

Opal’s post

So....you would be saying, we as a collective whole, are God.

Looking at religions historically, the Ages manifest perceptions of higher spiritual realms in diverse ways. The tropical Age of the 10th Sign, wherein 10 "converts" to 1 numerologically (1+0=1), has become the Age of Monotheism. Not just one god "before" all others, but ONLY One God existing.
The two major religions that formed during this Age also include the need to "convert" polytheists to monotheism, and to butt heads over which one worships the One True God in the One Correct Way. It's also the Age of the Cross in the Western world, and the Roman numeral for 10 is "X", which is used to symbolize the word "cross", as in Ped Xing.

It's also a base-ten Age, and an Age of unification, with a one-world economy made up of 10 economic trade-zones. Modern materialistic science worships the "laws" of the (one true) Universe, using the ritual of the scientific method. Scientists have become like unto secular priests, performing scientific "miracles", apropos of this being the materialistically-oriented Age of a tropical Earth-sign.

So, the prevailing, overall perceptions of Reality, change in accordance with the Age-signs and rulerships.

Last edited:

david starling

Lest anyone think I "don't believe in 'God', it's just our charts telling us we should", that's not exactly the case. I don't picture it as a Being of some sort, but rather as the intangible "Source" of all that exists.
The Ages just encourage the various personifications. [IMO]

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Looking at religions historically, the Ages manifest perceptions of higher spiritual realms in diverse ways. The tropical Age of the 10th Sign, wherein 10 "converts" to 1 numerologically (1+0=1), has become the Age of Monotheism. Not just one god "before" all others, but ONLY One God existing.
The two major religions that formed during this Age also include the need to "convert" polytheists to monotheism, and to butt heads over which one worships the One True God in the One Correct Way. It's also the Age of the Cross in the Western world, and the Roman numeral for 10 is "X", which is used to symbolize the word "cross", as in Ped Xing.

Hmmmm.......I disagree.......I believe the age of Aquarius, will not be a monogod........Aquarius will be different, seeing all of the entities in the Cosmos as God, would be more Aquarian. Monogod, is more Pisces. What do you feel for Capricorn......? Saturn, asserting a monogod?

It's also a base-ten Age, and an Age of unification, with a one-world economy made up of 10 economic trade-zones. Modern materialistic science worships the "laws" of the (one true) Universe, using the ritual of the scientific method. Scientists have become like unto secular priests, performing scientific "miracles", apropos of this being the materialistically-oriented Age of a tropical Earth-sign.

So, the prevailing, overall perceptions of Reality, change in accordance with the Age-signs and rulerships.

I don't understand your 12/12 thing, is there a thread where you explain it?

Opal

Premium Member
Literal reading of Isaiah 34:4 and Revelation 6:13-14.

I have read them. I think Isaiah is talking of the war within oneself. At different times in your life. Throughout his book.

But, in 34, I think he is talking about something that has passed. He does say the returning of the messiah, but that is a recurring theme throughout all the ages.

Some religions are more fear based. It is easier to control the flock when they are frightened. They want to be safe. Some religions give people the promise of safety in their afterlife. That is something that cannot be promised by organized religions. They are no more enlightened than anyone that reads metaphysical writings of all kinds.

there will always be fire and brimstone. Volcanic action, quakes, tidal waves, tornadoes, hurricanes.......to some.......each earthly disaster is judgement day.

I don't think there will ever be an end......ever......

david starling

There are two Aquarian Ages: The well-known, much talked about, retrograde, sidereal Age, beginning at 30 degrees sidereal Aquarius, with a start-date open to opinionated debate with no real resolution due to the variable sidereal Sign-boundary locations; and, a practically unknown, direct-motion, tropical Age, with a start-date that can be determined using astronomical calculations relative to the firmly-located tropical setting of 0 degrees Aquarius. They both involve Precession due to Earth's wobble. The sidereal Age of Pisces precedes the sidereal Age of Aquarius. The Saturn-ruled tropical Age of 10th Sign Capricorn precedes the tropical Age of Aquarius, and explains the drive towards forced unification and a materialistic attitude. Leave that out of the equation, and the state of the mundane world over the past 2000 years or so, makes no sense astrologically. It's nothing like what a Neptunian-ruled Piscean Age by itself would manifest.
I'm waiting for Jupiter to station Direct before attempting a fully comprehensive description of 12/12 (12 Domicile-rulers, one for each Sign). But I have described it on several other threads. It includes the tropical Age-indicator as a Domicile-ruler, so I'll have to thoroughly explain that also.

Last edited:

david starling

I studied a lot about the ancient religions. I don't like the term "mythology", because it implies they weren't real to the people of those times. I apply them to my understanding of our Modernistic Rulers and Signs.
I remember this phrase concerning the ancient Greek cosmology: "In the Beginning, the Earth was wrapped in the Heavens". That, to me, is what the extremely rare convergence of the two types of Aquarian Ages is leading us back to, ending the schism between the mundane and the spiritual.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
"In the Beginning, the Earth was wrapped in the Heavens"

Where did you get that? I love it!!! I would like to read the source.

Opal

Premium Member
I agree, I use the term mythology. But, I believe that in truth it is a modern term used to describe ancient religions.

david starling

"In the Beginning, the Earth was wrapped in the Heavens"

Where did you get that? I love it!!! I would like to read the source.

I can't remember! I have books I haven't read in a long time, and a box of notes with excerpts. I'll try to find it. I know I didn't originate it, but I read a LOT of books on the ancient religions before the internet, and most were from the library.

Opal

Premium Member
I can't remember! I have books I haven't read in a long time, and a box of notes with excerpts. I'll try to find it. I know I didn't originate it, but I read a LOT of books on the ancient religions before the internet, and most were from the library.

I understand. I have been looking for a quote from a book, in my house, that I read about 8 years ago. I know it is here. Just can't locate it. It was about the Venus Cult. One day.....I guess I should ask my pendulum........:biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
Can you remember the quote?

I can remember the sentiment of the quote.

It said of the Venus Cult that all women before they were to marry, were taken to the Temple of Venus and had to accept money for sex from one person before they were allowed to marry.

They had to stay at the Temple until they had turned one trick.

Have you read of the Venus Cult?