He says he slept with someone :'( Is he telling truth?

Angels

its abt my bf again. after he broke of with me back in may end. he was not contacting me and was mad because i doubt him with his online friend.

later before few weeks he said "pls forget the past lets begin new firendship" it bother me everytime i learn he was cheating me (but its not proved though i see him do flirty comments but ppl do tat online to their firends in funny way" but other than that my senses tells me when he cheats me...always and it never goes wrong...

btw last ngiht i came across something proving the past stuff which he told me was a misunderstanding but through his friend i came to know this. so i was upset cos why he has to betray me...be frank and do what ever i dont care..but he say me promises and betray it hurt...

so today morning we talk abt it, he is strong head and have so much of ego than anyone i have seen in my life...though he has somethign else in head he somethign else..he tests alot...to see my reaction any wrong move he says...i was only seeing but u proved u rush to doubt me...

so in btw the convo...he said 2 days after i doubt him he made up with a girl at his work place and slept with her for 2 weeks and breakup with her...later he went clubbing and had a one nigth stand...

Is he saying the truth or just testing me?

so confused someone please help me...

does he still has feelings for me but hurt cos i doubt him?

so is it true he slept with another girl at work...(he broke up with her in 2 weeks) now does he feel he was wrong and still have feeling for me?

Attachments

• god.gif
    god.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 30

LillyLane

Hi,

Wow! I am glad i caught that on your chart, ok well this guy! He is mars seperated from jupiter his little secret girl-he is approching you now. You guys will be in contact thats not changing both your signs are fixed. This situation is not changing in terms- he's not really compromising. Your very virgo- picking apart this situation and that's no good either. You will always question this guy- what is he really doing? If you stay with this guy- I hope your getting something good out of it, he seems like a weasel. Mars in cancer....he seems like he has such low self esteem. He needs all these women to make him feel better.

Well, you won't take this too much longer a break up will be on the horizon....uranus wants to pop up to the 7th house....

I don't see this lasting too long with you guys....but hey thats my 2 cents.

I mean- you want to know if he is lying? I do not know for sure- but his position as mars in cancer....and the past is jupiter separated from him- I would say yes he was with her.

Angels

He already broke. Up with me then slept with her...I dono if he broke me up to hook up with her cos I am in UK he is in swiss and she was working with him :/

Angels

Hi,

Well, you won't take this too much longer a break up will be on the horizon....uranus wants to pop up to the 7th house....

yes! i have break up with him today morning. Actually he broke me up back in may around 20th may...but i still presist still giving him chance after chance hoping he would realise his mistakes...moreover i though hwas only pranking around as a capricorn sun he tests alot so i was being patient.

but today he touched the wrong button with me. I had his pic on my fb with relationship status he wanted me to deleted everything if not he will send men to my house saying like i need men to be with" it was all disgusting to hear!!!!!:crying: I know he cant really do that I'll get help:rightful:

but his mind! it show how disgusting he was to think something **** like that?

I he hurted me many ways bu cheating on my back but i forgive him manytime but this word! it hurted me like anything that i dont want a life with him.

I break off finally!:crying:

Last edited: