What kind of chart would show current problems in a relationship?

kimiko8

Would it be transits to a composite chart? Or should we look at natal charts separately?

The way I see it, if a couple are facing the “same” troubles, or have issues due to being in a relationship (combined problems like issues with kids, family or day to day personal work, and also “your problems are now mine”)

I would like someone to look at our charts, we have fallen into some hole, I think.

JUPITERASC

Would it be transits to a composite chart? Or should we look at natal charts separately?
The way I see it, if a couple are facing the “same” troubles, or have issues due to being in a relationship (combined problems like issues with kids, family or day to day personal work, and also “your problems are now mine”)
I would like someone to look at our charts, we have fallen into some hole, I think.
if it is not your chart
permission is required from the individual whose chart you post :smile:

also

reliable birth data is required
from medical records, birth certificate
not based on memory

IleneK

Premium Member

Even though happening to the couple, I would still look at transits/progressions to the natals at least to start with and see what is revealed. Ideally, a synastry ringed by transits and then by progressions in the inner planets. You could see the houses/arenas of life for each and how current matters are affecting them.

If some external event really does affect the two of them simultaneously,like they are in an auto accident together, then I might look to the composite. But probably I wouldn't even then.

Just what I would do...