Can someone please help?

melissamarie

I'm just trynig to get a better understanding of my chart.

A lot of my planets are in Capricorn, and my Ascendant is at 29 degrees.

My Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all in conjunction with my Midheaven.
My Sun conjuncts Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and my Midheaven (as stated above).

I also have my Pluto in Scorpio in the 12th house... help?

xjaSa9N.gif

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. The first thing that strikes me about your chart is the triple wammy of Saturn on your Sun, with Sun conjunct Saturn, in Saturn's sign and conjunct Saturn's natural house cusp. So your sense of being a unique individual is coloured very strongly by the need to face the reality of who you are, and the reality of the world you live in. This brings with it a keen awareness of limitation, and so it could be that in order to feel able to celebrate being you, you need to look at how you might be too hard on yourself, and perhaps too sensitive to, or fearful of, other people being hard on you. Ultimately its a great placement for cultivating a strong sense of integrity, but its important to keep in mind that true integrity is comfortable and fluid, rather than oppressive and rigid.

I didn't mention Neptune at first, even though its also part of that close culminating conjunction with Sun and Saturn. Its likely that Neptune doesn't get as much of a look in as Saturn because the chart is more earthy than watery, and because Saturn is strong in its own sign and also ruling the Sun and MC because they are also in its sign. Its worth you considering how consciously and comfortably you are able to experience and express Neptune in your life. Your tendency is obviously to try to ground Neptunian inspiration in the real world, but you can hopefully put a bit of distance between yourself and the real world by drifting off into Neptune regularly. Saturn and Neptune have very little in common, but they are both inclined to make sacrifices, so it could be that part of expressing your identity involves, paradoxically, sacrificing yourself to some worthwhile cause in the world around you.

Having a cause would also give your Fiery Moon and Mars something to get their teeth into, and Venus in Aquarius finds beauty and worth in innovations which make the world a better place for everyone. Jupiter in Cancer believes in caring for those who need it, and Mars, Jupiter and the Moon have a little rulership circuit going on, where Mars rules the Moon, which rules Jupiter, which rules Mars...

Jupiter opposite Uranus adds to the theme of pursuing some ideal, and since it is across the 3rd and 9th houses, there's a suggestion of a hunger for knowledge (3rd 9th) which will serve the improvement (Jupiter Uranus) and continuity of supportive structures (Cancer Capricorn). Mercury in Capricorn in the 10th also suggests that ultimately the mind will be put to practical use, and probably in part through participation in the world at large.

Chiron opposite Sun is another close aspect, so its worth saying something about the difference between Saturn and Chiron so that you can try and see how each is affecting your Sun for better or worse. Where Saturn is keen on self-sufficiency, and taking responsibility for that which needs to be done, Chiron is more likely bring a sense of inevitability and even helplessness. You may swing between the two ends of this close opposition, sometimes identifying with Saturn, and perhaps being critical of those who 'refuse to help themselves', and sometimes feeling that the responsibility is out of your hands, perhaps blaming others for your difficulties. Neptune can also feel like a helpless victim, so this is definitely a theme to look out for. On a more positive note, both Neptune and Chiron can feel great compassion for those who are victims of life or fate or whatever, so there is a lot of capacity to put the Saturn Capricorn determination to good use in helping others.

Not the most relaxed looking Moon, in Aries and square the Sun and Saturn - also quincunx Pluto. Since the Moon is also in the 12th house, it may not get the attention it needs from you, even though females are generally better at meeting their lunar needs. Its definitely worth looking at whether the passion inherent in this Moon (Aries Pluto) is expressed in compulsive ways, or genuinely nourishing ways. This Moon needs action, but compulsive action won't leave you feeling satisfied for long.

I wonder how people were about the expression of anger etc, in your early environment. The Moon in Aries is tucked away in the 12th, and the Sun, Saturn and Neptune on the MC suggest that there was an expectation that everyone would align their self-expression with the common good. The other fiery feature of the chart, Mars in Saggitarius, is in the 8th house - so again a suggestion of the fire being pushed beneath the surface.

Well hopefully there is something in there that will help you to get to grips with your chart.