Will he marry someoe else?

Kholod

Ohhhh dear all

This is very bad I got divorced.. I want to try many times to reconcile with him but I don't know if he wants to marry someone else.and he doesn't want to reconcile right now but I keep trying if there is a chance left.. Please look at my chart

https://ibb.co/x3kY6bK

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on what you have written, it sounds like your true question is not will he marry someone else, but "will the two of you reconcile?"

Would you agree with that?

Kholod

Based on what you have written, it sounds like your true question is not will he marry someone else, but "will the two of you reconcile?"

Would you agree with that?

Yes I want that really but Iam afraid that he is thinking to marry some one else!he told me that he doesn't want me any more and he will look for another woman!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You have Chiron on ascendent, you are suffering from this situation, but this is in reality allowing you to heal and grow.
You are mars, and in his house showing you do still love him, while you are in your own sign so you are actually strong. Mars separating from Saturn shows the separation and divorce.
He is Venus and will make a positive aspect to mars, you. So this would indicate you will come together again.
Moon also approaches a sextile to Venus, and then trine to mars, another indication of uniting.
However, mars will later oppose Uranus, so you may find that you do not really want to remain in the marriage with him.
Your Part of Marriage in the chart is at 13 Taurus, conjunct Uranus, the divorce and separation planet, which might refer to the divorce that already took place because Uranus is retrograde and separating from POM.
Venus on the other hand is in easy trine to POM and Uranus, so the divorce suits his wishes, and Venus squares the ascendent/descendent so he was not comfortable with you or the relationship.
Moon will sextile Venus, so he could have an attractive offer, possibly someone he knows through his work environment.

Kholod

You have Chiron on ascendent, you are suffering from this situation, but this is in reality allowing you to heal and grow.
You are mars, and in his house showing you do still love him, while you are in your own sign so you are actually strong. Mars separating from Saturn shows the separation and divorce.
He is Venus and will make a positive aspect to mars, you. So this would indicate you will come together again.
Moon also approaches a sextile to Venus, and then trine to mars, another indication of uniting.
However, mars will later oppose Uranus, so you may find that you do not really want to remain in the marriage with him.
Your Part of Marriage in the chart is at 13 Taurus, conjunct Uranus, the divorce and separation planet, which might refer to the divorce that already took place because Uranus is retrograde and separating from POM.
Venus on the other hand is in easy trine to POM and Uranus, so the divorce suits his wishes, and Venus squares the ascendent/descendent so he was not comfortable with you or the relationship.
Moon will sextile Venus, so he could have an attractive offer, possibly someone he knows through his work environment.

ElenaJ thankyou very much ya this is very hard something I did not expect it at all! how he divorced me!! Can you tell me when we can reunit again if it is possible?

ElenaJ

Timing is very difficult to calculate.
Venus reaches mars in roughly 2 units. This could be weeks or months, but I really am not sure about this.
Mars reaches Uranus, and moon reaches Venus in about 4 units of time.

ElenaJ

Venus reaches mars in roughly 2 units. This could be weeks or months, but I really am not sure about this.

Kholod

Ya I got divorced before 4 days

IleneK

Premium Member
Ya I got divorced

As Elena said, the chart is telling you what will happen in the future,
not what has happened in the past [you got divorced in the past].

But I would add, I don't think that the aspect between Venus and Mars perfects. Venus slows to its approaching retrograde in Dec and so it doesn't sextile Mars.

Last edited:

Kholod

As Elena said, the chart is telling you what will happen in the future,
not what has happened in the past [you got divorced in the past].

But I would add, I don't think that the aspect between Venus and Mars perfects. Venus slows to its approaching retrograde in Dec and so it doesn't sextile Mars.

So IleneK you mean that he will change his mind or nothing will happen?

ElenaJ

But I would add, I don't think that the aspect between Venus and Mars perfects. Venus slows to its approaching retrograde in Dec and so it doesn't sextile Mars.[/QUOTE]

It does perfect, about Nov. 28th.

And yes, Venus retrogrades in December, when mars is in sagittarius. This could be the change we saw in the chart.

The Everqueen

It does perfect, about Nov. 28th.

It doesn't. The aspect starts to separate before the aspect can be reached.

ElenaJ

Thanks for the follow up.
On Dec 27th Venus makes a semi-square with mars. But they don't aspect before.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The mars/venus aspect that did not take place, as was mentioned above.
Two energies trying to connect but missing the connection.
Mars with Uranus is separation.
This one didn't work out, because evidently it wasn't meant to work out for you.
Don't regret it, take the positive and look ahead.

sethi

Hello

As your horary chart is from Saudi Arabia, can we say that you are a muslim ?

And if so then you know that once divorced, the woman has to marry another man and then leave him and then get married to the original or first one ?

in most cases this is very difficult.

but if you are not muslim then no problems.

if you would like to me to read your chart , then pls pm or post your chart in the relevant section

Almohsin

Hello

As your horary chart is from Saudi Arabia, can we say that you are a muslim ?

And if so then you know that once divorced, the woman has to marry another man and then leave him and then get married to the original or first one ?

in most cases this is very difficult.

but if you are not muslim then no problems.

if you would like to me to read your chart , then pls pm or post your chart in the relevant section

There is nothing like that! But if a man divorces his wife three times and returns to her each time, here after the third divorce, he cannot return to her unless she marries someone else and gets divorced.

Last edited: