Will we see each other?

lunaluna

I’ve abstained from posting charts here lately because I think that I pulled up one too many charts asking similar questions. I don’t know if this chart is entirely valid because I did ask this question before - but I would always get aspects between significators, which is not something that usually happens when I ask the same question several times.. Now, I decided to go ahead and post this chart because besides it giving an answer to a question I’m interested in, I feel like the chart itself is interesting.

So, the question I had in mind is will we actually see each other?

What I find interesting is that there are aspects between both our primary and secondary significators - the moon is conjunct sun AND Mercury trines Jupiter.
I don’t like the fact the moon is combust, although it is in it’s own triplicity and domicile. The sun is peregrine, so that’s not really great either.
Both of our primary significators are in their own signs, Jupiter in Pisces and Mercury in Gemini.
Honestly, I’ve never seen a chart where all 4 significators are in aspect, meaning both the Sun and the Moon and the primary significators.

I am a bit lost as to how I would go around interpreting the chart, putting the pieces together - Jupiter (me) being retrograde, Moon being combust. There is no mutual reception, so although the chart looks ‘’promising’’ at first glance, I have a feeling when you deep into analyzing it’s not actually that great? What do you think?

The chart: https://imgur.com/a/qJpTtId

lunaluna

I will try analyzing this chart a little bit, I would appreciate your feedback on my interpretation, I would like to use this to learn.

To give you some background: the chart is about seeing/meeting with an ex, made the chart because we'll be at the same place, so was curious whether or not we might see each other.

So, I am Jupiter in Pisces and he is Mercury in Gemini. We're both in each other's fall/detriment. Not a very good placement to begin with. I can tell you that the person this chart is about is someone I feel resentful towards about how we ended, and he's in my 4th, so this seems accurate. So, even if we do get to see each other, I couldn't say it would be sunshine and rainbows, probably not.

My significators are both in their domiciles, this seems accurate because I have been feeling more emotionally stable and more like myself.

We have a Sun and Moon conjunction in the 5th, signifying a union. Being in emotional Cancer and in the fifth of romance suggests it might be intense. Moon being combust - the way I see this, my view of the person and our relationship is not clear, so naturally, I'd be confused and feeling ''overpowered'' by the Sun, since my feelings are mixed.

Something interesting, Jupiter rules his 4th of endings, and I was the one to end this relationship.

There are some positive indicators and some negative indicators. There's a conjunction but Moon is combust, there is a trine but my sig is retrograde and we receive each other by detriment and fall. Sun is in Moon's domicile and in Jupiter's exaltation.
There is so much going on here, so I am really not sure how to interpret it all!
Meaning I can see parts of the puzzle but not the whole picture.

As i said, there is the Sun-Moon conjunction, also Sun and Neptune (my other significator) applying trine, and there is also the Jupiter Mercury trine. All of this tells me something will happen, I have never had this many aspects between sigfnificators in a chart I cast for myself.
The thing is, I am analyzing this because I find it interesting to learn about astrology, but if you ask me will any of this will happen, I mean us seeing each other - my ratio tells me no.

I am curious, what do you guys think? How would you go around interpreting this chart?