Graduate school

Astrobeing

Hello, I feel like my life is going in a new direction. I will be going to graduate school in a few months and I am wondering if I will get into my dream school. What does my chart say about this? Will I receive any financial help?

Attachments

• Natal and progressions.pdf
    204 KB · Views: 11
  • My Chart.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 6

LaVidaLoca

Hello Astrobeing,

What has mostly attracted my attention is transit Pluto conjunct your ascendant. As you'll have read, this is a very transformative transit. I think that this is exactly what is making you feel that some significant change is occurring--your new academic path is certainly part of the big picture.
Wait for the experts' reading, because I'm not so competent. However, I can tell you what I can see from a quick look. I'm not so sure that you'll be able to get a financial help. Neptune transiting in your 2nd house makes this sphere very nebolous. It is saying to you "Watch out! Check your bank account!" :lol: Its opposition to your natal Jupiter may indicate choices made without reflecting too much, and so you might have to face them in the following months (maybe your doubt is already showing this). In effect, also Jupiter transiting in your 8th house can mean either financial income or big expenses. But I repeat that my words don't have a great value (I have not even looked at your progressions). Hope that someone else can be more useful. Maybe, other readers can find it interesting to know what kind of graduate school you'are going to attend, whether you'll have to move far from your actual location, etc. Even a solar return chart might give you more information.

Good luck for this new chapter of your life!

Astrobeing

Hello LaVidaLoca,
It is funny that you talk about pluto conjunct my ascendant because on March 16th Jupiter will trine pluto (I have no idea what that means but I think its significant). I am expecting to hear back from the schools that I have applied to around that time. My hope is to get into Columbia University.