Composite Relationship Libra Pluto

comdoc

Intuitive direction to seek a mate born within a time period which includes Libra Pluto in our composite relationship chart. That period from 1980 to 1995. From http://melbymathew.blogspot.com/2012/06/composite-pluto-in-libra.html

"It will be a major motivation in your lives to have things work out the 'right way' and nothing less- not in a physical or material sense, necessarily, but in a sense of achieving overall fairness and balance, equality and sharing. Thus, beauty, presentation, image, justice, and all the things that please in life will have an attraction to you, that all times borders on the compulsive. To get things to work out right is to die for. Agreement as to just what this comprises will make you a dynamic duo working for peace and justice."
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Excerpt from "Composite Charts- The Astrology of Relationships" by John Townley

Anybody here have personal experience with composite Libra Pluto?

Last edited by a moderator:
My tab wont let me attach the chart but...
My partner and I have this composite pluto in Libra in the second house. We are very good at working together in a crisis (pluto) which seem to always be centred around money or material things (2nd house).
It also squares our cancer true node in the eleventh perhaps suggesting our destiny or hopes and wishes are impeded by our material struggles?
On an everyday level, we make sure chores and rest times are divided equally, with intricate plans so we definitely exalt fairness and equality. If one giving more than the other, it is tackled quite directly at best, explosively more often than not(pluto)!
I think the sextile to neptune sagg in the fourth house shows this too, that we seek idealism in the domestic sphere through fairness?
Im new so apologies if im overlooking anything major, and please enlighten me!

comdoc

Thanks ceegee! Excellent information and interpretation. NN in 11th suggests future plans re children and professional matters; financial strains would certainly affect those areas.

I have this with a prospective mate born 8/3/92. Libra Pluto in 5th, Scorpio Neptune in 7th. Our NN in 10th. Wonder if the crisis and working together would be about children or creative matters, vs careers?

xe2w7k.png

My tab wont let me attach the chart but...
My partner and I have this composite pluto in Libra in the second house. We are very good at working together in a crisis (pluto) which seem to always be centred around money or material things (2nd house).
It also squares our cancer true node in the eleventh perhaps suggesting our destiny or hopes and wishes are impeded by our material struggles?
On an everyday level, we make sure chores and rest times are divided equally, with intricate plans so we definitely exalt fairness and equality. If one giving more than the other, it is tackled quite directly at best, explosively more often than not(pluto)!
I think the sextile to neptune sagg in the fourth house shows this too, that we seek idealism in the domestic sphere through fairness?
Im new so apologies if im overlooking anything major, and please enlighten me!

Thanks ceegee! Excellent information and interpretation. NN in 11th suggests future plans re children and professional matters; financial strains would certainly affect those areas.

I have this with a prospective mate born 8/3/92. Libra Pluto in 5th, Scorpio Neptune in 7th. Our NN in 10th. Wonder if the crisis and working together would be about children or creative matters, vs careers?

First of all, Thank you for your encouragement!

Secondly I love the idea of your neptune in the seventh, like you would both idealise eachother. Cute!
And it looks like mercury would allow excellent communication supporting with a trine from the first? Maybe you guys would have deep passion about your discussions but with mercury in Gemini, you would resolve issues faster and in a more adept manner.
I think you're right; tensions may come from children/career as you have that balancing act with the opp aries uranus to the pluto. Perhaps either one of you may at times pull towards your own goals(11th) but that pluto in libra will always restrict that so you end up in discussions, whereby you fairly find a compromise (libra) for all in the situation.

Thanks for starting this thread as I'm intrigued! :happy:

comdoc

Dear ceegee, you're most welcome.

Yes, that Neptune represents a dream intimate partnership. Interesting that I've been in contact with this soulmate for over 3 years in dreamworld! ;) Adept communication indeed! She is WAY intelligent and soul evolved, and developed far beyond my meager level. *blushing* She streams beautiful lovesongs often to convey her presence in my personal space (in dream and real world). I believe Neptune rules inspiring and ethereal music. :)

First of all, Thank you for your encouragement!

Secondly I love the idea of your neptune in the seventh, like you would both idealise eachother. Cute!
And it looks like mercury would allow excellent communication supporting with a trine from the first? Maybe you guys would have deep passion about your discussions but with mercury in Gemini, you would resolve issues faster and in a more adept manner.
I think you're right; tensions may come from children/career as you have that balancing act with the opp aries uranus to the pluto. Perhaps either one of you may at times pull towards your own goals(11th) but that pluto in libra will always restrict that so you end up in discussions, whereby you fairly find a compromise (libra) for all in the situation.

Thanks for starting this thread as I'm intrigued! :happy:

Ereshkigal

Me and my boyfriend have both Pluto in Libra Natally (me in 11H and him in 3H) so it shows up also in the composite, in the first house.
We get along very well, we started as good friends and then things evolved (very slowly since we've known each other for 7 years) but we almost never had any arguments, I've a quick temper but he always manage to calm me down.
We also have mars conjunct saturn natally and conjunct ascendant in the composite, I don't know what it could mean :sideways:

Attachments

• ereshComposite.jpg
    ereshComposite.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 36

comdoc

Hi Eresh. Thanks for posting your composite. Your Libra Pluto in 11H could seek transformation through friendships and groups. His Libra Pluto in 3H can indicate an intense and deeply thoughtful mind. Your composite chart Mandala is a thing of beauty! With a powerful Cradle (half Star of David) formation and potential higher consciousness development and travel together. Mars Saturn Pluto stellium in 1st House means controlled directed energy in relationship; it provides a laser focus of discernment. Tantric Yoga practices could be of benefit for you both. Meditation leading to inner peace and happiness! :happy:

Me and my boyfriend have both Pluto in Libra Natally (me in 11H and him in 3H) so it shows up also in the composite, in the first house.
We get along very well, we started as good friends and then things evolved (very slowly since we've known each other for 7 years) but we almost never had any arguments, I've a quick temper but he always manage to calm me down.
We also have mars conjunct saturn natally and conjunct ascendant in the composite, I don't know what it could mean :sideways:

Last edited:

Ereshkigal

Thank you comdoc for your insight! :)
I forgot to mention that whe also work on some writing projects together, I feel really comfortable with him and I think it's the best relationship I have ever had.
Hope for te best!
I'll do more research on that planetary configuration.

comdoc

Eresh, you're welcome. Your composite Cradle is in Yang Masculine Fire and Air signs. Good for outward manifestation. Your writing projects correspond with 3rd--9th House axis. Publishing could be in your stars. :biggrin:

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandsextile-cradle-aspects.html

Thank you comdoc for your insight! :)
I forgot to mention that whe also work on some writing projects together, I feel really comfortable with him and I think it's the best relationship I have ever had.
Hope for te best!
I'll do more research on that planetary configuration.