Satrun transit

enigmas

I would go on management internship since i was studing economy- analysis and business planning. Company's head office is in Jaipur and is a leading carpet&rugs manufacturer and exporter.

love? no,why? i dont understand, where do you see conection beetwen those marsy aspetcs and love??
heh belive me there wasnt nothing interesting this days!

Must be my Mars out of control (anoretic) yet again. What can I do? (that rhetorical). But that Venus sextile Uranus has to be a good thing. Jupiter in the midpoint 19-21 October. Hope you get some lovin'. Something will happen anyway I'm sure.

No I did not forget. You may find love on your travels. Anyway, I did not think you were leaving until middle of November. Jupiter may bring it before you leave.

About my crazy Mars. Those happy pills decrease libido. Now it's leaving my system, all parts of me are coming alive again. I have not been single very often in my life. This is not good timing.

What does this mean again? U potrazi za istinom.

enigmas

jamiescott said:
No I did not forget. You may find love on your travels.
I hope not!
Anyway, I did not think you were leaving until middle of November. Jupiter may bring it before you leave.
also i hope not! :)

About my crazy Mars. Those happy pills decrease libido. Now it's leaving my system, all parts of me are coming alive again. I have not been single very often in my life. This is not good timing.
no, this is a perfect time. you should be single for a while and focus your mind and energies on yourself.

find out by yourself :)

BobZemco

jamiescott said:

You have to figure which language it is first. I'll give you a hint: Goran Bregovic. That should point you in the right direction.