Brilliance in Birthchart

Mj66

Hi All:
New topic I thought would be fun for today...indicators of very bright or ingenious people.

I have to say I think Pisces should be one of the Sun signs that indicate brilliance, I'll go so far as to say Mercury in Pisces. What do you all think?

I would say conjuncts to Mercury are the strongest indicator, especially to Uranus, or any personal planet.

I like the "out of the box" Quoar conjunct Mercury...my daughter has this and is a gifted artist. Not one for standard education, though.

What are your thoughts?

Love to hear from you!
Hugs! :kissing:
Maria

aquarius7000

Hi,

Where is your daughter's Venus and what aspects does it make? Does she have anything in the 5th house and what is the 5th house ruler?

aquarius7000

Thanks for that.
Nothing that is not explained by the mainstream planets can be explained by Quaoar, so I don’t need to know about that. So is her Venus in Sag or Cap?

Hello there,

Her 5th house is placed in Sun, Mercury, Venus, Quaoar & Pluto.
What do you think?

Maria

Mj66

It's in Sagittarius.

I think her 5th house placements show creativity. Even if you remove a Quaoar from the equation, IMHO.

Maria

ardentika

Depends on what you perceive as brilliance. Every chart holds a key to brillianc and uniqueness and not all manifests.

My natal chart has a lot of similar placements as Einstein's and yet I'm far from that haha. So just because a chart has signs of "brilliance " doesnt mean jt will manifest, just as the other way around is true. It's all about perception, and perception is strongly individual.

Sagcap88

Aspects from Uranus to the Sun or Mercury. Also, probably 9th and 3rd houses, Aquarius and Aries play into it.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Hi All:
New topic I thought would be fun for today...indicators of very bright or ingenious people.

I have to say I think Pisces should be one of the Sun signs that indicate brilliance, I'll go so far as to say Mercury in Pisces. What do you all think?

I would say conjuncts to Mercury are the strongest indicator, especially to Uranus, or any personal planet.

I like the "out of the box" Quoar conjunct Mercury...my daughter has this and is a gifted artist. Not one for standard education, though.

What are your thoughts?

Love to hear from you!
Hugs! :kissing:
Maria

BTW, all parents think their child is brilliant. Albeit, as Albert Einstein once said, “everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Everyone brings their own unique brand of genius to the table.
I don’t at all think that mercury in Pisces denotes intellect; my aunt has it and she’s dumber than a box of hair.
If you want to measure your child’s intelligence in a tangible way, have an IQ test administered.

Last edited:

Whoam1

BTW, all parents think their child is brilliant. Albeit, as Albert Einstein once said, “everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
I don’t at all think that mercury in Pisces denotes intellect; my aunt has it and she’s dumber than a box of hair.
If you want to measure your child’s intelligence in a tangible way, have an IQ test administered.

You just proves your point lmao. There are multiple kinds of brilliance Iq only handles intellect, Eq is emotional quotient. I score an average on my iq but my eq espically in the empathy section is particularly above average.
(Sun and A.C. ruler is Jupiter, he is in Pisces so I'm a Pisces dominant. That being said I have an angular Mercury whilst it is more expressive it isn't any stronger.)

Sagcap88

You just proves your point lmao. There are multiple kinds of brilliance Iq only handles intellect, Eq is emotional quotient. I score an average on my iq but my eq espically in the empathy section is particularly above average.
(Sun and A.C. ruler is Jupiter, he is in Pisces so I'm a Pisces dominant. That being said I have an angular Mercury whilst it is more expressive it isn't any stronger.)
What did you mean by I proved my point? I wasn’t sure how you meant that.

Mj66

Thanks Whoam!!! :smile:...Someone who gets it! :joyful:

I wasn't even at first implying my child. She's a Sagittarius.

I think Pisces is overlooked when it comes to depth or intelligence.

My second point was Quaoar is an indicator to talent, not IQ, and to those of you who were mentioning the IQ-I stated this wasn't scholastic or related to education, etc.

I'm talking about people who's creativity (talent) goes down in History it's so unique-Einstein, Paul Mc Cartney, Mohammad Ali. These have conjunct to Pluto and Mercury.

I myself don't have one conjunct, square or even a trine with Quaoar. In fact, I don't personally know anyone who has this Mercury cojunct aspect except my daughter (who additionally has Quaoar conjunct Pluto) -it's rare.

Hope I cleared up my first post-let's keep it on track.

Hugs,
Maria

Mj66

"BTW, all parents think their child is brilliant. Albeit, as Albert Einstein once said, “everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
If you want to measure your child’s intelligence in a tangible way, have an IQ test administered."

SagCap-do you know of an IQ test for creative and artistic people? She's 19 and is a breathtaking artist who barely passed high school.

I have been studying astrology for 27 years, my friend. There are patterns that can be seen in the birth charts of others that you can compare to analyze or theorize. That is how these comparisons are made and deducted.

Pinkybow

I never heard of Quaoar, as I’m relatively new to astrology so out of interest I checked it in my chart. It’s conjuct 4/A? Does that mean 4 seconds applying? Mercury, Scorpio 8th house!!! What would that artistic ability show? I’m definitely not a very intelligent person.
It also semi sextiles Uranus 0s!!
Ceres is exact conj Quaoar also and ixion is 1 degree from them-?

Last edited:

Mj66

Hi there-
Conjuncts are what is important with Quaoar.
Especially to your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury & Mars). Per my initial post- we are especially focused on Mercury conjunct Quaoar.
Yes, if your Mercury Conjuncts Quaoar-you probably stand out with an "out of the box" type of giftedness. Am I close?

P.S. the tighter the ORBS the better

Last edited:

Pinkybow

Hi there-
Conjuncts are what is important with Quaoar.
Especially to your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury & Mars). Per my initial post- we are especially focused on Mercury conjunct Quaoar.
Yes, if your Mercury Conjuncts Quaoar-you probably stand out with an "out of the box" type of giftedness. Am I close?

P.S. the tighter the ORBS the better

So if 4 too wide an orb for mercury/Quaoar? I actually don’t know. I’ve no talents really tbh.... I’ve started trying to study astrology to try discover what am I to do with my life- or what am I suppose to be doing!!!

Mj66

Hi,
4 degrees is still a pretty tight conjunction.
You may be gifted and hence your talents are many and your real handicap may lie in making a decision on which way to go.
M