About my brother

Surferi

He is born on 14 july 2003 at 3:10pm on butwal,nepal. Because he is my brother I am just cautious and worried about him because of his sex life because he is always surronded by girls except this two months he is usually surronded by girls and he is pretty well looking and I dont think that he is clever but I doubt myself because I feel like he is manipulating me and when I listen him
talking with other I generally feelor sense like he is manipulating but it hears like normal conveesation that he is doing with other and he said he is upset with his sec life because he cant get any girl but I see him surronded by many girls often talking and laughing with them but on asking he says directly he is single and have not been in relationship till now which is hard to believe and I feel like sometime he is cunning clever and manipulative and tricking me and other and seeing his relationship with girls I feel like he will become a player casanova or womanizer but I think I should not think like because he is my brother and have not done anything like that and I cant understand his personality really too. Hope I got more answer from other because I want to understand my brother and make him a good man and all I need is your help to undestand his mind personality heart and his sex life so I can save him and feel good . Looking for your help thank you my friends hoping you will help me .