Why am I often misunderstood and therefore disliked?

Docarent

Ok so I notice this happen mostly online but I know in person I can also come across as maybe too blunt/pushy? I’m not sure what it is but I think it’s more obvious over messages because it’s just words, where as I’m actually quite chilled out and my in person vibe is super accepting generally.

Ive been through a lot of severe self esteem and insecurity issues and the more confident and honest I’m becoming the more I seem to say things in the wrong way and get a lot of push back, even when it’s a factual statement. It’s quite frustrating I’m not sure how to stop being that way and why I am. I love my new found independence and self assurance but apparently other people don’t lol

https://ibb.co/Wp3Xtcf

conspiracy theorist

Is it because you actually give your opinion and air your disagreements why your friends find you uncomfortable? Not nodding along when they say something that you find objectionable? Sun conj. Mars square Uranus shows the independent spirit and potential for abrasiveness, and reckless disregard for how your actions can impact others. So there is astrological basis for the reactions you get.

Docarent

Definitely I try and bite my tongue it’s mostly the other headstrong characters I clash with. It’s weirdly always worse over messages tho I guess I’m more passive in person. But my mind can’t be changed without extremely convincing evidence because I know I’m usually right if I’m aligned with something as I tear my ideas apart to build them on solid ground. Is any of this mindset in my chart?

Docarent

I guess that’s mainly me being a stubborn Taurus hahah I wonder what the disconnect is between online and in person is tho like my jokes and stuff are often misinterpreted or don’t get a reaction over message but in person they will

Last edited:

Bunraku

That’s everyone.
The internet is a really different place.

Real life is easier because there’s a face attached to you and people tolerate your BS more often depending on how your face looks.

On the internet it’s just your thoughts so people are more comfortable calling u out.

waybread

Try spending a lot less time conversing on-line and a lot more time focusing on your career goals, as per your other thread.

Saturn (Dr. No) conjunct Mercury (communication) and Mars (assertiveness) conjunct sun (identity) are likely culprits, but how much of your Internet communications are truly real? Lasting and helpful?