getting back together? please

nelicaa

Moon and Saturn are the significators.
Saturn is strong by house.
Moon has no essential dignity, and is in Saturn's triplicity and exaltation.
So moon is predisposed to meeting Saturn, but Saturn does not receive.
The approaching aspect is a square, which does not promise a positive conclusion, and there is not mutual reception, so it looks like a negative.

If they start a relationship it will mean chaos and so so much drama and tension and NOTHING good will came up if 08.08.1993 and 18.10.1992 start a realtionship.
By looking at 23.04.1990 she is falling aprat,she suffers so much by looking at these two who are getting closer every day. It's painful to watch her.

ElenaJ

Please tell her to detach herself from the situation for now.
By having such negative energy, she risks bringing it to reality!
She should just step back, the universe will send her what is meant for her.

nelicaa

Please tell her to detach herself from the situation for now.
By having such negative energy, she risks bringing it to reality!
She should just step back, the universe will send her what is meant for her.

But how not to have negative energy,she has to look them together,I really hope that 08.08.1992 will give up on her idea to be with 18.10.1992 and to start looking at 23.04.1990. Because she is the right person for her.
Also 23.04 struggles so much by keeping her emotions and mouth shut and to avoid everyone

IleneK

Premium Member
I think I disagree about them coming back together. If they do, it will be only for a short time and they will split.

Mars isn’t interested in the Moon’s efforts to ameliorate the situation.

I agree with this about the original question and love interest. I think her interest may persuade her to get back together because the interest/quesited receives her by exaltation=>intense but short-lived.

And querent unhappy with this by reception toward quesited. The square between them suggests coming together but does not point to lasting relationship. Rather it points to tension and strife/together.

nelicaa

I agree with this about the original question and love interest. I think her interest may persuade her to get back together because the interest/quesited receives her by exaltation=>intense but short-lived.

And querent unhappy with this by reception toward quesited. The square between them suggests coming together but does not point to lasting relationship. Rather it points to tension and strife/together.

They and right now at the same place,living amd the same house,fighting all the time by watching each other with other people. Maybe thats the thing about them getting back together with tension. How about if some time passes and when passions calm down,thay return them and start looking at each other?

IleneK

Premium Member
They and right now at the same place,living amd the same house,fighting all the time by watching each other with other people. Maybe thats the thing about them getting back together with tension. How about if some time passes and when passions calm down,thay return them and start looking at each other?

Based on this chart, I do not think the prospects are favorable.

nelicaa

Based on this chart, I do not think the prospects are favorable.

Do you mean for the first or second chart? Because the first time your answer was yes,but the path would be difficutl,and know you are giving me a different answer. I am confused.

IleneK

Premium Member
Do you mean for the first or second chart? Because the first time your answer was yes,but the path would be difficutl,and know you are giving me a different answer. I am confused.

All of my posts here in this thread are about the original question and the first chart.
It showed that yes they would get back together, but not happily and not in a lasting way.

ElenaJ

I reread the charts, my answer about the first one was yes by translator of light, the second one no due to lack of favorable aspects or reception.

nelicaa

yes i want to aks another question and thats it.

are s and f going to get in romantic relationship?

k6SAb8f.png

ElenaJ

So you are the ascendent here.
And the two persons you ask about have what relationship to you? necessary to assign the houses.