South node in 4th house

Tomato

You let me ask is the south node in 4th house parents love, pamper, not beaten, not cursing even though they are lazy, not making money or doing something wrong? Thank you!!!

Eanahsti

I wouldn’t think the south node would be associated with your current life status. In my opinion, I think it’s related to your past life as well as your comfort zone. Since south node is in the 4th house, this could mean your comfort zone is at home.
If you are trying to find the characteristic of your parents/guardian, it could be better to look at what sign your 4th/10th house is in and the planets in the 4th/10th house.
Sorry if this didn’t answer your question, the question you asked is a little hard to understand.

Tomato

I wouldn’t think the south node would be associated with your current life status. In my opinion, I think it’s related to your past life as well as your comfort zone. Since south node is in the 4th house, this could mean your comfort zone is at home.
If you are trying to find the characteristic of your parents/guardian, it could be better to look at what sign your 4th/10th house is in and the planets in the 4th/10th house.
Sorry if this didn’t answer your question, the question you asked is a little hard to understand.
Thank you!!!
My natal chart has 4th house in Aries has South node conjunct IC, while 10th house in Libra has North node conjunct MC, has Mars but it in Scorpio. Can you tell me more information?