Please please help me - career question

ScorpAsc5

Please help me in finding when will I get a job - I have been trying to get a job since July but no luck so far.

I have been extremely disheartened and been rejected hundreds of times now.

I live in a foreign country and If I could not find a job, I would have to move back ( which I do not want to happen) . I want to continue staying here, getting a job is crucial for my survival here.

Please let me know when will I get a job and start earning. Thanks!

Last edited:

katydid

Please help me in finding when will I get a job - I have been trying to get a job since July but no luck so far.

I have been extremely disheartened and been rejected hundreds of times now.

I live in a foreign country and If I could not find a job, I would have to move back ( which I do not want to happen) . I want to continue staying here, getting a job is crucial for my survival here.

Please let me know when will I get a job and start earning. Thanks!

Transiting Mars, ruler of your 6th house of work, is moving through that house right now. I would think you'd have some job opportunities popping up during this month and next.

Help me understand why you have had hundreds of rejections so far. :sideways:

Why do you think you are not being hired? Are you applying for jobs that you are
able to do?

Are you offering them proper resumes and paperwork?

How are your interviews going?: Any feedback about why you are not being hired?

ScorpAsc5

Thank you so much Katy for reading my chart, thanks a lot!

I hope I do get a job within this or next month - the most important problem for me to solve at this point.

Companies never mention why they reject but it could be because I need visa, they require more technical expertise or they are currently not hiring immediately.

I have tried through my own efforts, friends, family - everyone have tried to make my resume reach to recruiters but nothing worked out. I am getting rejected sometimes without interview or after multiple rounds of interviews.

I have applied to 1500 jobs as of today since July 1. A few never responded, rest sent me a rejection letter. I have not been able to find my breakthrough - to land a job.

I refined my resume, I am preparing for interviews, actively searching for job etc but I am not getting success.

I hope I find something this month or Next as you said... I am solely living on savings and I have not earned anything since July. If I had to leave the country, it would cost me couple of thousands which would be another dent on my savings.

I am feeling really helpless. I want to find a job and continue my stay here.

ElenaJ

It certainly sounds like someone who could make 1500 job applications would deserve to find at least some type of job.
At the moment you do have a number of transits that are putting pressure on you.
As katydid mentioned you have retrograde mars in your 6th of work. And mars in your natal chart rules your 6th. This also weighs on your health, you should try to relax a little more and not be agitated by the situation. It will work itself out. Transiting mars opposes your moon, so you tend to get agitated and perhaps angry quite easily in this period.
Uranus near your mercury is also making you tense and nervous.
You also have a Saturn return at the moment, as well as moon squaring the current Capricorn stellium.
So it is really quite understandable that you are having difficulties and are stressed out. But there is always a solution to the problem, but you have to be calm to seek it out.
You don't say what type of work you do.
Sun rules your midheaven, and mars rules your 6th. Mars makes a nice trine with Pluto. Progressed mars is now entering the 6th house helping to reinforce your natal capabilities.
The current Neptune transit on your natal mars is giving you some confusion and weakening your will power.
You refer to a visa. Do you not have a work visa for the country your are in? If this is the case shouldn't you be looking into this?
Transiting Chiron by the 6th cusp is trying to teach you some lessons, and part of this will refer to your work but also to your general health situation. If you don't take care of yourself you won't be able to work!
If you can't find work in the country you are currently in, can you move to another country?

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Elena for reading my chart.

I would get work visa if I get a job - but it's not happening.

I do not want to move to another country hence I have been trying to find a job but nothing is working out.

I am a software engineer by profession.

You are right about my mood swings - its frustration, anxiety, regrets, feeling that I am a failure, sadness, anger

I only wish to find a basic job which could get me a visa to stay

I do not know when will I get a job and I could be happy again. I made multiple posts about it since last few months but I could not find any positivity.

I am feeling defeated - I only need one job - I can't find it