Synchronicity

Hkk

Account Closed
You even found a coin with a dragon on outside your house, how can you say seeing all these dragons is not a sign ?

They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it in East Asian culture.
Chinese dragon - Wikipedia

Have you checked all your charts for some upcoming nodal triggers ? Transits/progressions/solar arcs ...Has these eclipses been doing anything ?

It just can’t be a coincidence if it keeps happening. Gotta be a sign. What sign though could it be? Maybe it will become more obvious the more frequently it happens. Maybe 🤷🏻*♀️

Hkk

Account Closed
Well when i was into angels and things like this, i read things online about how they may try to be helping you etc. So if your wanting proof that they was really around you to ask them for a sign, so thats why i asked for a baby pink feather...i asked for baby pink, as i was a tad dubious, so was testing it.

I didnt say anything out loud, i just concentrated and asked them in my head. Like i said it didn't happen straight away, it was a few weeks later i found it in my path, when id forgotten about it.

I was also into automatic writing at one point, to keep it short, i was doing some writing and a bad entity came through, my hand started jabbing hard on the paper and i started to draw a face with long hair. And i was writing some scary stuff about that they was going to harm me. I really freaked out with this, i burnt the paper, smudged my whole house etc.

That same night, i was still quite scared of the incident, and walking upstairs i felt some pressure on the top of my head just a light touch and it was tingling, like a soothing hand. Then that same night when i finally got to sleep, i woke up from a dream screaming, but no noise was coming out of my mouth, my mouth was just open, the part of the dream i awoke from was having a girl in a white nightie knelt on the floor in front of me, with long scraggly hair hanging over her face, so i couldn't see her face....that's when i woke myself up from fear. It looked like the same face i was drawing in the automatic writing, when i had to stop. Freaky stuff. But the feeling on the top of my head must have been some kind of angel soothing me.

A few nights after that i had another dream of me being in a white room, and a hand came out to the right of me, all i could see was the hand. The hand opened and inside was a big crystal with rainbow lights coming off it, in the dream it was placed on the top of my head, the tingling coming from it was very strong....so strong it woke me up.
When i googled what the crystal looked like, it was infact an "Angel aura crystal".

So the tingling i felt on my head before, was infact my guardian angel, it all ties in. She must have been telling me not to worry, and she most likely told the bad entity id attracted to leave me alone. Because also that dream i had when i awoke with my mouth open, it was like i was releasing something out of my mouth.

Don't know where she is now though, i think shes had enough of me :lol:

C how sure are you that the angel was a she? 😇

JUPITERASC

" Chaos
is inherent in all compounded things.
Strive on :smile:
with deligence. "

- Gautam Buddha

66781231_2547567845261634_2609400835154640896_n.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Currently, Saturn sits one degree away from hitting it's natal position in my chart. Thus, the "dreaded" Saturn return is on it's way.

What's interesting is how this all lines up.

Natal Saturn sits in my 9th house, domicile. 9th rules over religion, among other things, and it just so happens at the end of this month I will become an apprentice monk, also known as a Bhikkhu, which means beggar.

Dunno when Saturn hits the 23 degree mark, but all this starts at the end of this month. All after reading about the Dragon Yogis, a book given to me at random by another on the path. He had no way of knowing my...seeming connection to dragon imagery. Just figured their experiences (the yogis) and their teachings would aid me as they did him.

Sure was right!

Dragons, dragons. Who wants a dragon. :lol: