Please help me interpret my chart. I need answers.

Hello, I am new here and this will be my first post on this forum. I'd like you to help me interpret my chart and answer some of my questions, but please keep in mind that my English is not very good, so I'm sorry for any grammatical error you may encounter while reading this post.

So basically my whole life I feel like I've never been able to accomplish anything and I could never finish what I've started. Last year I was about to enroll into college, but out of laziness I gave up in the end and I really regret it. Because of this my father was furious with me. I blew through high school with ease, and that made my parents believe I'll have no problems at college, however that was not the case... My high school was a joke.. and most of my professors were unprofessional and because of that I was easily able to maintain good grades and have fun at the time. So I asked my parents If I could wait another year before going to college but they refused, saying that I should either get a job or go to a private school of my liking. I ended up choosing private school but I'm still struggling with the studies because I'm unable to make myself grab a book and start studying. As soon as I encounter any obstacle I feel like I want to quit and there are days where I just don't feel like getting up from bed. Laziness led me to depression, and I feel like this laziness of mine is the root of every problem. I'm disappointed in myself and I keep disappointing people around me. Now as astrology goes, I got interested in it when I was in second or third year of high school but I really never could interpret my own chart. I want you to tell me what makes me the person I am, why am I so lazy, why am I a quitter and what do those t-squares in my chart mean?

This is the link to my chart: https://imgur.com/a/NQpbByq
Thank you for taking your time to read this post and answer me.

ALH0006

First off, I would be very surprised if laziness was your real problem with all that Capricorn and Aquarius, especially that Capricorn sun. You are probably crippling yourself by worrying too much about angering other people and living for other people. A healthy Capricorn is still hard on themselves but it leads to positive overcompensation. It sounds like you are being so self-critical that you aren't functioning. If you can find a way to tone down the criticism, focus should follow. That Mercury in capricorn should actually help you focus (Mercury having to do with the way a person processes information)

I also noticed that you have no water excepting Jupiter in Pisces. You might be completely oblivious to the root of your own feelings and lack the adaptability to go with the flow. It might be crucially important for you to get in touch with your emotional side before you attempt to do anything. For instance, why do you want an education? Is it for you or your parents? Why do you feel that your teachers are incompetent? Are they really or are you projecting your own feelings of failure? Jupiter, the planet of expansion being in Pisces might suggest that the road to your own expansion is through the emotions and more specifically through compassion for yourself and others.

hypatia

of the T-squares showing, I would pay less attention to 2 of them... the one involving Mercury (because it's very wide, 10 & 9 degrees), and the one involving Neptune (because it's out of sign).
the one of importance is the one involving the Sun... it's quite exact, and it's in-sign.
Your Sun rules the 6th house, so your ability to function on a daily basis, your work ethic etc. It is also position in that highest point, your 10th House, and in the very determined and doggedly capable sign of Capricorn. You can certainly work hard and you can gain a lot from that hard work.
Your Sun is struggling though, because of those squares to both Saturn and Mars. Every time your Sun wants to get on with things, it gets side-swiped by both Mars & Saturn - who, by the way are both struggling themselves..

With Mars in Libra and in the 7th House, you will have a journey in your life towards learning to work with others and more diplomatically - without feeling you have to cave in and give up on your own drives. Mars is not feeling all that comfortable in Libra, where it needs to compromise, it would prefer to storm ahead on it's own terms.
The Saturn in your 1st in Aires, is also not all that happy, and would prefer to be over in the opposite sign in Libra. But you can learn to work with this energy, be the one who takes initiatives, rather than who follows. But at the same time, find a balance, so that you are working with people (particularly authority figures & your parents, i.e. work with your Saturn).
I have no doubt that you feel in conflict with what your parents and what your teachers (both to do with Saturn) are doing or expecting - as your Saturn is square your Sun (and very widely, is also square your Mercury). But I think you can learn to find a way to find balance.

If / when you find that balance, I would put energy into maintaining the balance - that T-square isn't going away: if you can imagine, you're standing on a see-saw, at the moment you're on one end of it, and it's not level. Finding balance is hard enough, but you're hampered because from both ends you're being struck at by balls being shot at you. But, you can find a point where you can have balance between your Saturn & Mars, and you learn to catch and juggle the balls of your shining-Sun, rather than be confused & agitated.

One suggestion... Use your Gemini on the 3rd House - your ability for communication & for thinking, to be practical (Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is in Capricorn), to work towards your 10th House goals (Mercury is in 10H).

icxcnika

Hi, this is an interpretation of your Descendant and Ascendant you might find helpful? (Libra week of Society to Aries week of the Star = way of Individuation :) http://www.thesecretlanguageofbirthdays.com/report/?r=y19491101

This is your Mid heaven (Cancer week of the Empath to Capricorn week of the Ruler = way of Consolidation) http://www.thesecretlanguageofbirthdays.com/report/?r=y19541202
Hope that helps. :)