Are we doomed?

Wushi

Hey everyone, we met about 2-3 months ago, and it hasn't been the easiest time... I went through different websites that all say we're pretty much doomed (way too many hard squares: venus sq saturn, mars sq saturn, mars sq uranus, mars sq mercury, moon sq moon etc etc...). There is a lot of love as well, and understanding, but it has been so painful at times (sometimes I think it's just because of loving too deeply... and not being able to let go) but I just want some re-assurance I guess that it could work out, or that the aspects (mainly composite I guess?) are able to be overcome..

This is the synastry (with orbs at 10..):

https://imgur.com/a/fJSUR4v

And the composite:

https://imgur.com/a/10UFEOy

Thank you so much for any help/guidance..

Wushi

Do you think we could work out? I read/talked to an astrologer that said the Mars/Uranus square will probably get worse over time, and it has been very tense, which has been rough on my health..but I love her so much...

comdoc

Overall synastry potential is 20% (2/10). Negative synergy. Composite relationship potential is 40%(4/10). LET GO. You can both do much better.

Hey everyone, we met about 2-3 months ago, and it hasn't been the easiest time... I went through different websites that all say we're pretty much doomed (way too many hard squares: venus sq saturn, mars sq saturn, mars sq uranus, mars sq mercury, moon sq moon etc etc...). There is a lot of love as well, and understanding, but it has been so painful at times (sometimes I think it's just because of loving too deeply... and not being able to let go) but I just want some re-assurance I guess that it could work out, or that the aspects (mainly composite I guess?) are able to be overcome..

This is the synastry (with orbs at 10..):

https://imgur.com/a/fJSUR4v

And the composite:

https://imgur.com/a/10UFEOy

Thank you so much for any help/guidance..

ardentika

Well, comdoc was a bit too blunt and insensitive there.

Here is the thing. You are not doomed, and this relationship can happen with a lot of awareness and love. And when I say a lot of I mean A LOT. With the slightest possible ego, this will become a toxic and abusive relationship. I just can't imagine this relationship with so many Saturn squares. It must be really hard to let go, but it must be hard to be together.

If there is a relationship with such strong synastry then maybe you both have lessons to learn. I wouldn't focus so much on the future because it's pointless. Why fear if you are doomed, when you are together now? You might not even want to be with him/her in 2 years.

Also the composite looks much better, which means the longer you are together , the easier it might become. I don't believe in doom and gloom, just challenges. Never believe something you don't resonate with or makes you feel uncomfortable or afraid. Whatever is meant to happen will happen anways, so why even bother worrying? Just work on yourself and the relationship and see where it goes.

Astrology cannot tell you if you are doomed to not be with someone or meant to be with someone. It simply shows potential and agendas. Our free will and awareness changes everything. Astrologer who tries to make such predictions is just a fraud that has no idea what he is doing and has no basic understanding of his "profession" lol

Wushi

I just think it's strange that I'm the only one feeling these tensions? and why would we have been brought together? Can it really not work, what if it's just past life stuff that will get better over time? I don't understand :( and we are together, on/off over the past few months but it has indeed been really hard to either be apart or be together... I just wish I knew it could work out in the end :( in the vedic system it does look a lot better...

ardentika

I just think it's strange that I'm the only one feeling these tensions? and why would we have been brought together? Can it really not work, what if it's just past life stuff that will get better over time? I don't understand :( and we are together, on/off over the past few months but it has indeed been really hard to either be apart or be together... I just wish I knew it could work out in the end :( in the vedic system it does look a lot better...

People are brought togther to sometimes learn lessons and move on, other times its for the long term. Thing is, we can't know until we live thoughit actually. So just stop overthinking and obsessing over it and live your life. After all its yor decision and your free will. If you want to make it last you will work on the relationship and its simple as that.

rahu

Banned
the composite has the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the sun which shows a exceptionally affectionate relatiohsip
but with mars square to urnaus, she is defiitely not ready for a longterm re;relationship.
in addition the mars/Uranus midpoint-is conjunct to pluto.... so his first priority in this relationship is sex.

Uranus is also opposed to Jupiter which rarely gives a stable relationship spite of the affection between you, i don't think this will have a favorable outcome for you.

rhau

Wushi

Thank you for the posts, I think I'm the one who isn't ready for a longterm relationship, just because it's been so hard, but I can't let her go