Will I get this Job.

I got a job offer :D I badly wanted to join ages ago! and applied for it back in MAY.

now I just got a call :D " If I am interested I can go for the interview tomarrow"

So...

Will I get this JOB :biggrin:

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 38

Arena

If you are still around here, my I ask if you did indeed get this job? I'm trying to learn more about indicators of a yes answer/outcome.

The chart shows a trine between you and the job indicating that they did indeed want you. ...BUT it also shows a Moon that I am not sure if it is void of course, but it is ruled bu Jupiter and Jupiter is ruled by the Moon so it might also indicate that indeed you were the ruler of the outcome of this.

If the Moon is void of course it changes things.

Did you get offered a job?
Was it with an organisation?

If you are still around here, my I ask if you did indeed get this job? I'm trying to learn more about indicators of a yes answer/outcome.

The chart shows a trine between you and the job indicating that they did indeed want you. ...BUT it also shows a Moon that I am not sure if it is void of course, but it is ruled bu Jupiter and Jupiter is ruled by the Moon so it might also indicate that indeed you were the ruler of the outcome of this.

If the Moon is void of course it changes things.

Did you get offered a job?
Was it with an organisation?

No, i did not go for it :D