who does he truly love???

This one hour difference really makes no difference in signs on the cusps of the house and so the significators, or with the sign of the Moon. The planets barely move in an hour. I do not see any cause to revise delineations.

yes i have noticed that to but still i wanted someone to check this for me :)
thank you again.

I am suggesting that he might care about two people at the same time. He cares about you and does not want to give you up. And he cares about her.

Caring about someone doesn't mean there is a particular future, which I take you to mean when you say "It's better [that he] not give false hopes.."

If he cares about you it does not mean he will pick between you and someone else he cares about. He probably would like to be able to care about both of you, and not be forced to pick. It may be you who has to decide if you stay together or not, if you cannot tolerate the situation. And honestly, based on the chart, I don't think he cares that much for either of you right now.

yeah! This woman (his ex) already have got a partner but she is not so serious with him it seems but she is with him for favors. all she wants from my husband is money. because she is a flirt I cannot clam my self thinking that she has gone forever. more over it's her who ditched my husband. so he may still have feelings for her.

because he is married to me he is sticking around with me it seems.