SYNASTRY- Stellium on 8th house - Does he want only sex?

FrankieJG

The outer circle is me
Inner circle is my potential lover

My Sun, Moon,Mercury and Pluto falls on his 8th house in our synastry and I have been wondering whether this stellium is the reason why he is approaching me for an intimate relationship? Will he expect to be serious with me as time goes on?Any thoughts on this?

He seems to have been quite into me during the time he was in a relationship. But after they broke up he quickly approached me.

Last edited:

Hephaistos

ich have a relationship in the past with many planets fall in the 8 th house of each other. sun. venus. mars mercury. asz. jupiter. pluto. saturn.

today i could say it was a 7 years lasting one night stand :D

quarrels or sex. in my case it was 50/50.

means: only the sex was very good, but the personalities absolutley doesnt fit. no harmonic atmosphere. it was like dancing on thin ice.

the relationship beginns with t saturn conjunct venus und end up with t saturn square venus.

Osamenor

Staff member
ich have a relationship in the past with many planets fall in the 8 th house of each other. sun. venus. mars mercury. asz. jupiter. pluto. saturn.

today i could say it was a 7 years lasting one night stand :D

I've had a similar one, with a lot of eighth house synastry. That relationship lasted 10 years, and I absolutely would not call it a 10 year one night stand. There was a lot going on besides sex, although it was a very intensely sexual relationship. But in that relationship, we both had placements in each other's eighth houses. In your case, you have placements in his eighth house--if you have the correct chart for him--but he doesn't have any in yours.

Do you know your potential lover's complete birth details, including exact time and exact place of birth? If you don't, you can't know where his houses really are. If this is an accurate chart, you have planets in his eighth house, but if you don't know his complete birth details, this isn't an accurate chart, in which case we don't know where his houses really are.

the relationship beginns with t saturn conjunct venus und end up with t saturn square venus.
Relationships that last longer than two or three years start under hard angle Saturn transits. That's what pushes you into making a real commitment. It's not always Saturn transiting or aspecting your Venus, but it could be Saturn making a hard angle, or a conjunction, to your sun, moon, or any personal planet, or to your natal Saturn, or transiting one of your angles. If a long term relationship ends, there's usually a hard angle Saturn transit in the picture at that time, too.

Hephaistos

3.jpg.html
i dont want named this a 7 years long one night stand too.

but i think this is a realistic designation. 10 years relationship is a long time.

i know the exact birth time of my ex wife. the houses 2 and 8 are very strong in our synstry and our relationship was very intense. full of quarrels and sex. but more quarrels than sex. two totally ... absolutley totally different personalities. she was a society girl and i'am the outsider, a loner, hatred by the society and i hate the society for a long time, in wich i was born. she need the socienty to live her life, for me the society is a blockade to be a individual person and i give a f.uck on the society, especiallly the german "hidden" still faschistic" society. she was not able to understand this. you can only see the truth when youre look from outside to the crowd, on the crowd. she dont understand, and has a wall before her eyes and this was the main reason for the quarrels between us.

we try to teach each other something that we dont accept. in short. she try to teach me the power of love and i try to teach her the power of hate and the weakness of love. she understand that hate is stronger than love. and love is just an illusion like neptune energy, volatile.

hate makes all the wars on the world and its real and love has no force to stop it. to stop hate. that means hate is much much stronger than love. she understand and this brokes her heart. she understand you can only defend hate with hate, because love is from natural reasons too weak.

sounds hard but its real.

our synastry, see here. me is outside, she inside.

3.jpg.html

3.jpg

Last edited:

FrankieJG

I've had a similar one, with a lot of eighth house synastry. That relationship lasted 10 years, and I absolutely would not call it a 10 year one night stand. There was a lot going on besides sex, although it was a very intensely sexual relationship. But in that relationship, we both had placements in each other's eighth houses. In your case, you have placements in his eighth house--if you have the correct chart for him--but he doesn't have any in yours.

Do you know your potential lover's complete birth details, including exact time and exact place of birth? If you don't, you can't know where his houses really are. If this is an accurate chart, you have planets in his eighth house, but if you don't know his complete birth details,

Yes I have his accurate birth time and location. And mine too. I don't usually do synastry analysis if I don't have exact birth details.

Regarding Saturn's influence, do you look into the transits in each natal chart or that of the composite chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
Regarding Saturn's influence, do you look into the transits in each natal chart or that of the composite chart?

Each natal chart. The individuals involved are each being nudged to a commitment of some kind when they have a hard angle Saturn transit. The composite chart might get one at the same time, but that's not the first place I would look.

If you don't commit to a new relationship when you're having a hard angle Saturn transit, you're likely to commit to something else. Perhaps that's when you get a new serious hobby, or a new job, or go back to school, or become a parent, or get a pet. You're getting serious about something under Saturn's influence. So, if there is a new romantic relationship in your life at that time, the chances that it will become a serious and committed relationship are up.

FrankieJG

Each natal chart. The individuals involved are each being nudged to a commitment of some kind when they have a hard angle Saturn transit. The composite chart might get one at the same time, but that's not the first place I would look.

If you don't commit to a new relationship when you're having a hard angle Saturn transit, you're likely to commit to something else. Perhaps that's when you get a new serious hobby, or a new job, or go back to school, or become a parent, or get a pet. You're getting serious about something under Saturn's influence. So, if there is a new romantic relationship in your life at that time, the chances that it will become a serious and committed relationship are up.

Thank you for the information.

In our Composite chart, Sun conjuncts Saturn at a 4°14 orb in Aquarius and in the Davison Chart Sun in Leo opposites Saturn in Aquarius

In our Synastry as you can see, his Saturn and Moon fall on my 1st house but 1st house is not my ascendant sign

My Saturn and Eros fall on his 12th house

Does this show any signs of a long term relationship? Possibly a marriage?

Last edited: